yup. bringing himself on too late.

Unread 12-10-2020, 07:20 AM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Ole managed by Ole would be shit.

Unread 12-10-2020, 10:11 AM
Whip Hubley

We've taken to Fernandes because he's a bit of a throwback; wears his heart on his sleeve and certainly gives the impression that he gives a shit about the badge and the club.

Has anyone ever seen Pogba look even remotely concerned for anything except his own insipid performances for example?

There's a few players in the squad that I do think actually care about the club as opposed to just their individual interests - Mctommers, Bruno, Rashford, maybe Greenwood. I think Fred does, and Henderson has made all the right noises before being brought into the fold. Maguire? Not sure. Williams perhaps.

That's about it unless I've missed anyone. 6 or 7 players in that squad who I can confidently say give a shit.

Unread 12-10-2020, 10:24 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
We've taken to Fernandes because he's a bit of a throwback; wears his heart on his sleeve and certainly gives the impression that he gives a shit about the badge and the club.

Has anyone ever seen Pogba look even remotely concerned for anything except his own insipid performances for example?

There's a few players in the squad that I do think actually care about the club as opposed to just their individual interests - Mctommers, Bruno, Rashford, maybe Greenwood. I think Fred does, and Henderson has made all the right noises before being brought into the fold. Maguire? Not sure. Williams perhaps.

That's about it unless I've missed anyone. 6 or 7 players in that squad who I can confidently say give a shit.
Bruno is the only one who doesn't lack for talent or work ethic, the rest either work hard and are invested, but are a bit shite, or talented with an appalling attitude*. It's really quite an achievement.

*Not really applicable to the younger end of the squad who mainly lack consistency/confidence.

Unread 12-10-2020, 10:32 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Bruno is the only one who doesn't lack for talent or work ethic, the rest either work hard and are invested, but are a bit shite, or talented with an appalling attitude*. It's really quite an achievement.

*Not really applicable to the younger end of the squad who mainly lack consistency/confidence.
Yeah of course the young'uns get a bit of a pass. We really could do with another 1 or 2 players in the first team with the standards/work ethic of Bruno though tbh. Regardless of how he plays he never stops running and fortunately has the talent to go with it.

Unread 12-10-2020, 10:36 AM
dunk

Quote:
Yeah of course the young'uns get a bit of a pass. We really could do with another 1 or 2 players in the first team with the standards/work ethic of Bruno though tbh. Regardless of how he plays he never stops running and fortunately has the talent to go with it.
Unfortunately it's those chaps that cost the big bucks and actually want to win things

Unread 12-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Cavani
Beek
Telles
Henderson.

A heart on the sleeve reds imo...

Unread 12-10-2020, 01:00 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Cavani
Beek
Telles
Henderson.

Let’s hope he picks them at some point.

Unread 12-10-2020, 01:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Let’s hope he picks them at some point.
would start everyone of them each week tbh..

Unread 12-10-2020, 01:10 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Cavani
Beek
Telles
Henderson.

Hopefully. With any luck they'll all be in the starting 11 sooner rather than later. Too many wet lettuce larry's stealing a start at the moment.

Unread 13-10-2020, 11:01 PM
AK14

This is %@#$&!s right?

Unread 13-10-2020, 11:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
all portugal team were tested and they all came back negative.

Unread 14-10-2020, 10:13 AM
programmes?

He needs a rest, he's been more and more ineffective recently. Still rather he played, but a break might do him good.

Unread 14-10-2020, 12:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
He needs a rest, he's been more and more ineffective recently. Still rather he played, but a break might do him good.
I’m so bored of hearing this. The entire Spurs team needed a rest, instead they spanked us 6-1. The go-to excuse for poor performance appears to have quietly gone from ‘out of position’ to ‘tired’.

Unread 14-10-2020, 12:49 PM
programmes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’m so bored of hearing this. The entire Spurs team needed a rest, instead they spanked us 6-1. The go-to excuse for poor performance appears to have quietly gone from ‘out of position’ to ‘tired’.
I never mentioned Spurs, it's been since towards the end of last season.

Unread 14-10-2020, 12:53 PM
ScarFace

Nice, just in time for Poch debut,

Unread 15-10-2020, 04:50 PM
20LEgend1999

"At the end of the game, the coach sent me a message to wish the Seleção good luck and if I wanted to give a word of support to the team. We spoke at the end by message and I just have to be grateful to the coach who bet on me, his tactics are perfect for me", he stressed, shooting: "Do not use my name, my colleagues or the coach to make trouble at Manchester United because the atmosphere is good and the team is ready to respond in the next game."

Unread 15-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Sapien

Great opportunity for Pogba

Unread 15-10-2020, 06:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
There's at least one person on here who would post that unironically.

Unread 15-10-2020, 07:02 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
great opportunity to do what? piss about and do nothing, hell we've seen that chapter and verse for weeks and months
Closed Thread