United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2022, 04:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
£#%&!ing hell pal, he's only 10.
I coach under 9's, stamped it out on day 1, it's disrespectful.....

Take the L dances
Sui's

Caught my lad trying to lie down behind the wall for a free kick, subbed him....

Unread 15-04-2022, 05:38 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Take the L dances
Sui's

Caught my lad trying to lie down behind the wall for a free kick, subbed him....
Genuine LOL at that last sentence.

Unread 15-04-2022, 06:01 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Take the L dances
Sui's

Thread.

This one…

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Dr Stranger

21 goals for the season.

In a dreadful team, with his own rocky form to deal with.

If he’d gone to City, he’d be the leagues top scorer and they’d be 10 clear.

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:01 PM
naes_sean

Yeah, he's the problem

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:09 PM
Neo

Football

Quite simply the greatest footballer that has ever lived.

Back-to-back home hat-tricks in the Premier League at the age of 37.

Viva Ronaldo.

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:15 PM
Patty_b

Doing that in this Man United team. Anybody that is happy to see him leave at the end of this season will need their heads checking.

Unread 16-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Ethers

You can’t deny his quality, still phenomenal to be that good on his day at 37.

But we’re looking to the future, and he’s not part of it.

Unread 16-04-2022, 06:31 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You can’t deny his quality, still phenomenal to be that good on his day at 37.

But we’re looking to the future, and he’s not part of it.
He’d be great to have as a squad player, but there’s no way he’d accept that role.

If he does go then I don’t think there’s anything more that could have been asked of him.

21 goals for this pile of shit, and dragged them into the knockout rounds of the Champions League. If anybody not named “Ronaldo” had a season like that they’d be getting constantly lauded in the press, instead of being accused of being a major problem

Unread 16-04-2022, 06:32 PM
AK14

Unread 16-04-2022, 06:33 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Mata looks about 50 there

Unread 16-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

Doing that in this Man United team. Anybody that is happy to see him leave at the end of this season will need their heads checking.
Would be nice to see how many chances he actually gets. His service is dog shite

Unread 16-04-2022, 06:59 PM
[retired]

Ronaldo celebrated that third like he'd won the league. But he hadn't. We'd just ONLY JUST scraped past Norwich. Do you know why he celebrated like that? Because 1) it was his hattrick, and 2) it was the first direct freekick he'd scored in over 500 years. The guy is so EGO driven he has no awareness at all of the club's situation. If Keane had scored the third against BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE Norwich he would have been scowling as the ball went into the net. I know I'll get thread banned for this so read it while you can before Arm "reddit censorship" Chair deletes it.

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:00 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by spenny
Ronaldo celebrated that third like he'd won the league. But he hadn't. We'd just ONLY JUST scraped past Norwich. Do you know why he celebrated like that? Because 1) it was his hattrick, and 2) it was the first direct freekick he'd scored in over 500 years. The guy is so EGO driven he has no awareness at all of the club's situation. If Keane had scored the third against BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE Norwich he would have been scowling as the ball went into the net. I know I'll get thread banned for this so read it while you can before Arm "reddit censorship" Chair deletes it.
Don’t lie…..ONLY JUST!? NO WAYYYYYYYY?!

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:02 PM
[retired]

Hands down the most embarrassing winning goal celebration I've ever seen in my 84 years supporting United. I cant even think about it now without cringing and wishing I was dead.

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:08 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Hands down the most embarrassing winning goal celebration I've ever seen in my 84 years supporting United. I cant even think about it now without cringing and wishing I was dead.
Don't fret mate, you will be soon

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:11 PM
[retired]

How am I not speaking the truth though? Not seen a celebration like that since Ole at the Nou Camp. You guys really that blind / in denial?

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:13 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
how am i not speaking the truth though? Not seen a celebration like that since ole at the nou camp. You guys really that blind / in denial?
siuuuuuuuuu

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:15 PM
[retired]

If you dont realise the other players celebrated that way only because Ronaldo scored then I don't know what to tell you.

And as a side point, if Bruno had scored that freekick Ronaldo would have walked back to half way without celebrating.

Unread 16-04-2022, 07:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
If you dont realise the other players celebrated that way only because Ronaldo scored then I don't know what to tell you.

And as a side point, if Bruno had scored that freekick Ronaldo would have walked back to half way without celebrating.
100% correct ! Ronaldo clearly picks the team too. Probably has them all practicing the jump and turn in training….what a man!
Closed Thread