United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2022, 08:22 AM
NedKelly

I’d be so embarrassed if I was the kid. Seems he’s been raised to be a little gimp too but Christ, this would have killed my rep at school. The only way he can save face is by Edmund Kemper-ing her.

Unread 11-04-2022, 10:11 AM
Sparky***

"He's my priority making sure there's no upset left on him. So what i did was go running to the national media, you know, just to so it all blows over quickly for him."

Unread 11-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Pop

Ffs, bruised and battered

If she has anything to do with it his will go the way of that episode of Extras where Andy unknowingly asked a young down syndrome lad to turn down the volume on his nintendo in a restaurant....

"Crazed TV star punches down syndrome boy in the face"

"Andy Millman knocks OAP out of wheelchair"

Unread 11-04-2022, 12:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
She will milk this as much as she can.

If I was Ronaldo I'd say I'm not even paying for the phone.
Innit. Needs to call them out for the scrounging Scouse scumbags they are.

Unread 11-04-2022, 03:10 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I hope magic is taking notes on how to conduct a proper compo campaign

I'm still devastated I didn't blackmail the bastard.

Unread 11-04-2022, 05:55 PM
Hitch22

i'm honestly surprised Ronaldo and his team hasn't just offered the family of that kid some £££ just so they can shut up and move on

Unread 11-04-2022, 06:09 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch22
i'm honestly surprised Ronaldo and his team hasn't just offered the family of that kid some £££ just so they can shut up and move on
If it were that easy we’d all be smacking our hands against walls claiming we’ve been assaulted

Unread 11-04-2022, 06:22 PM
Drexl

Literally honestly thought he did the whole high five high low too slow gig imo

That would deffo stand up in court

Unread 12-04-2022, 01:40 PM
Pop

Stinking scouse @#%&! has rejected both his apology and tickets to old trafford.

She's no doubt going to embark on a nationwide self pity tour, release a single, go on celeb big brother and then make a claim for compo.

Unread 12-04-2022, 01:56 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Stinking scouse @#%&! has rejected both his apology and tickets to old trafford.

She's no doubt going to embark on a nationwide self pity tour, release a single, go on celeb big brother and then make a claim for compo.
If Entourage and Ballers have taught me anything, it's that his agent should have had this killed way before his skanky mum posted on twitter. Mendes is slipping,he should get Ari on the case.

Unread 12-04-2022, 02:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

She’s probably operating under the instructions of some blame and claim lawyers. She’ll settle out of court for a nice 5 figure sum I should think.

Unread 12-04-2022, 02:57 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Be great if he just said

“Ah well, I tried. Just to let you know, I’ll be suing you for defamation of character. For how much? Only God knows. Viva Ronaldo”

Unread 12-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Be great if he just said

“Ah well, I tried. Just to let you know, I’ll be suing you for defamation of character. For how much? Only God knows. Viva Ronaldo”
"Siuuu"

Unread 14-04-2022, 04:28 PM
windy waffles

Unread 15-04-2022, 02:08 PM
Pop

Not required by big ten Haggers if you can believe 'reports'.

It was a nice idea but probably best to let him run free in a meadow.

Unread 15-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He needs to turn this in now, embarrassing....

Unread 15-04-2022, 03:01 PM
Joe Biden

Nobody's paying him 500k a week so ETH best find a use for him because he's going nowhere till his contract runs out.

Unread 15-04-2022, 03:42 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Nobody's paying him 500k a week so ETH best find a use for him because he's going nowhere till his contract runs out.
The guy is a billionaire, so I doubt he cares about his salary over the next 12 months. He'll want to get the most enjoyment out of his last couple of years as a player.

I think he'll be back at Sporting where he can rack up the goals in the Primeira Liga, whilst also playing in the Champions League.

Unread 15-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Chopper

Not sure Joe.
CR doesn’t strike me as a Gareth Bale type.

As in, he wouldn’t play with the reserves for a season.
Well beneath him, and a poor end to a superstar career.

The money is massive, but it’s not as if he needs it.

Unread 15-04-2022, 04:51 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He needs to turn this in now, embarrassing....
£#%&!ing hell pal, he's only 10.
Closed Thread