puressence

Default Diogo jota

Liverpool want Diogo jota

Unread 18-09-2020, 06:43 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Liverpool want Diogo jota
not sure this is the right thread, but... I guess he reminds them of david speedie. it's a good sign.

Unread 18-09-2020, 07:09 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
not sure this is the right thread, but... I guess he reminds them of david speedie. it's a good sign.
Apologies for wrong thread. But 35 million wow 😳

Unread 18-09-2020, 07:33 PM
bosskeano

we're messing around with the sancho deal and liverpool walk in and could potentially add another quality forward for 35m in Jota

Unread 18-09-2020, 08:39 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
we're messing around with the sancho deal and liverpool walk in and could potentially add another quality forward for 35m in Jota
Liverpool fans were utterly exasperated the last couple of weeks as they failed to stump up just £30m for him, with talk of them having to sell Wijnaldum to finance it.

Everyone, Chelsea aside, are quiet and most fans feel the same. We only care about us because we follow it all every day.

Unread 18-09-2020, 08:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Liverpool fans were utterly exasperated the last couple of weeks as they failed to stump up just £30m for him, with talk of them having to sell Wijnaldum to finance it.

Everyone, Chelsea aside, are quiet and most fans feel the same. We only care about us because we follow it all every day.
Sold Brewster too.

Jota is pretty average tbh. Decent for Wolves, not sure about a bigger club.

Unread 18-09-2020, 08:45 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sold Brewster too.

Jota is pretty average tbh. Decent for Wolves, not sure about a bigger club.
They don't need much tbf. He'll be the Shaqiri/Origi upgrade.

Thiago is class though.

Not really arsed what anyone else is doing tbh.

Certainly not bothered about shitty Spurs making panic buys with that salty dinosaur in charge.

Still think we'll get Sancho and if we get a left back in, then that's a massive bonus.

Regardless of who does or doesn't come in, I'm looking forward to seeing this lot again tomorrow

Unread 18-09-2020, 08:47 PM
Sparky***

Good signing. Will be good back up for Firminho.

Can't see anyone finishing above this lot again unfortunately

Unread 18-09-2020, 08:55 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Good signing. Will be good back up for Firminho.

Can't see anyone finishing above this lot again unfortunately
Yeah, they're strong favourites nqat.

Need a bit of shit thrown at them like City got last season. Couple of soft draws, a bit of bad luck and some belief from teams that they're actually beatable.

The run they went on before that first defeat was absolutely embarrassing for this league.

They're good, but the stats suggest they're the best club side we've seen, and they're certainly not that.

Unread 18-09-2020, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Well they only just beat a promoted side at home in their opening game, I wouldn't attach those ribbons to the PL trophy just yet.

Klopp's sides also have the habit of blowing up after a bit, here's hoping......

Unread 18-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Drexl

nah if it wasn't for covid they would have folded. Absolutely collapsed out of exhaustion.

prove me wrong*

*but don't post it on here

Unread 19-09-2020, 01:56 AM
dunk

The interesting thing about this is one of Wolves top players leaving for a reasonable-ish fee.. should have a nibble for Neves.

Unread 19-09-2020, 08:30 AM
puressence

Get traore please

Unread 19-09-2020, 08:30 AM
razzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The interesting thing about this is one of Wolves top players leaving for a reasonable-ish fee.. should have a nibble for Neves.
Wolves mate of mine is happy to let him go. Been up and down last season and reckons Podence or Neto would be ahead of him. Happy to make £20m profit on him

Unread 19-09-2020, 08:32 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Get traore please
going off topic in his off topic thread

Unread 19-09-2020, 08:40 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle
Wolves mate of mine is happy to let him go. Been up and down last season and reckons Podence or Neto would be ahead of him. Happy to make £20m profit on him
I like that Podence, Jota is a bit streaky but hasn’t always been first pick since they were promoted.

Unread 19-09-2020, 09:32 AM
Whip Hubley

£45m seems very high from what I've seen of him

Maybe i could get a wolves fan to come on a low fi podcast to give us his opinion

Unread 19-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
£45m seems very high from what I've seen of him

Maybe i could get a wolves fan to come on a low fi podcast to give us his opinion

Unread 19-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Switching Off

Unread 19-09-2020, 10:41 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Like they did with Lallana, Origi, Shakiri, Lovren etc etc.
Closed Thread