United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Fountz

Unhappy It's all opening up for City isn't it !

Without wishing to sound like Obe Wan Kenobe, I have a horrible feeling about this..

I thought I'd posted doom-laden prediction on here already but it may have been t'other side.. anyway I was shot down and told Arsenal would put them out !

Couldn't cope with them even making the final..

The professional Mancs overplaying it.. the convoys, the banners, the Gallaghers..

Unread 01-03-2007, 10:58 AM
MUFC One Love

I'm confident Blackburn will knock them out. If not we'll put them out in the Semi.

Unread 01-03-2007, 11:02 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

It's Boro all the way for me. Fat Yak and Fat Vid to do the business.

Unread 01-03-2007, 11:12 AM
TheNew

You're having a laugh right?

Blackburn will do them, no problem.

I think it would be funny as £#%&! if they were to lose in the final. Watch them get giddy, watch them crying in the stands.

Unread 01-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Without wishing to sound like Obe Wan Kenobe, I have a horrible feeling about this..

I thought I'd posted doom-laden prediction on here already but it may have been t'other side.. anyway I was shot down and told Arsenal would put them out !

Couldn't cope with them even making the final..

The professional Mancs overplaying it.. the convoys, the banners, the Gallaghers..
City always get beat when they start believing in themselves. Blackburn will dick them.

Unread 01-03-2007, 11:19 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
You're having a laugh right?

Blackburn will do them, no problem.

I think it would be funny as £#%&! if they were to lose in the final. Watch them get giddy, watch them crying in the stands.
No, I'm not having a laugh.. Blackburn !! ( not Arsenal, not Liverpool or Chelsea ) ... Blackburn ?

Don't want them to even make the final.

Unread 01-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
It's Boro all the way for me. Fat Yak and Fat Vid to do the business.

Unread 01-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Cantona's collar

I want the £#%&!ers in the final so we can dick them and spoil their big day more than any other team in the world ever could

Unread 01-03-2007, 12:09 PM
jem

Default I wonder

whether city will be the only team in manchester with a trophy this season?

Unread 01-03-2007, 12:11 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
City always get beat when they start believing in themselves
that is so true

Unread 01-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
that is so true
but inevitably that will end at some point, and won't we have it rammed down our throats when it does..

Unread 01-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Argentina

ciddeh - United semi or final. It's there. Can't wait

Unread 01-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantona's collar
I want the £#%&!ers in the final so we can dick them and spoil their big day more than any other team in the world ever could
I remember sentiments like that nearly 2 years ago on Red Ish, when I was getting the same kind of feeling about the Scousers..

"...don't worry, Juventus will beat them, Chelsea will take care of them.. in some ways it's good that they've made the final because Milan will crush them.."

I want City out of the FA Cup ASAP and the Scousers out of Europe.

Chelsea don't hurt me at all, because we always have the riposte that they bought it up our sleeves.

Unread 01-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Coracao

Cup final, city leading 1 nil into injury time and we score 2.

Imagine...they'd £#%&!ing NEVER get over it

Unread 01-03-2007, 03:17 PM
scherben

I'm worrying about this as well

Unread 01-03-2007, 03:19 PM
ScarFace

Gary Neville getting both goals, City fans clearly erd singing munich live on tv and are slated by the media, Pearce resigns, the council take the ground back due to lack of use and make it into a dole office and the false advertising committy order City to remove their 3 stars.

Unread 01-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Jack Duckworth

i'd love to be those bastards in the final with a stuffy handballed goal, that's clearly offside, in the 8th minute of injury time.

their bitter heads would £#%&!ing explode.

Unread 01-03-2007, 03:24 PM
suedeshoes

It'll be a United v city semi. Where would it be played? Cardiff?

Unread 01-03-2007, 03:32 PM
ScarFace

Well once it's built, Wembley, but obviously not this season. Id say Wales yeah.

If we play the team we did v reading, we're going out in 2weeks

Unread 01-03-2007, 03:47 PM
legendary saf

Id rather meet City in the final then the semis. Blackburn are a better team then them anyway so I kinda hope City get to the semis. Chelsea at Villa Park on the 14th of April for us, just watch
Closed Thread