United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:33 PM
utd for ever

Default Latest On Torres

And ballague said ON REVISTA that torres is waiting for lpol,and 16mp plus garcia will be enough to land him,and torres wants out of athletico,

Looks like our long term target will snub us

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:34 PM
red @rmy

Ballague Is a know nothing @#%&!.

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:37 PM
dunk

No he didn't.

He said he was waiting for a call from England. That could be anybody.

He did say that the fee would be about 25m euros and Luis Garcia. But that makes no sense at all as Garcia is injured and shit and Atletico need money not £#%&! wide players.

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:40 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No he didn't.

He said he was waiting for a call from England. That could be anybody.

He did say that the fee would be about 25m euros and Luis Garcia. But that makes no sense at all as Garcia is injured and shit and Atletico need money not £#%&! wide players.
Agree to an extent.

But what was all that 'You'll never walk alone on inside of armband' %@#$&!s then?Looked to me like he's a scouse 'fan'.

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:45 PM
dunk

The Armband says 'We'll Never Walk Alone' and was given to him by a friend.

Believe it or not but those words aren't synonymous with scousedom throught the globe.

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Kaiser Soeze

i'm sure that ballague doesn't really give a shit about football all he cares about is transfer talk... all year round all he does is gossip on who's going where and what player/president/coach is unhappy at their given club for whatever reason

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Ballague Is a know nothing @#%&!.
Exactly. And supports the scousers.

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:55 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
Yep.

He can stay at Athletico if he wants to win £#%&! all, no need to go all the way to liverpool

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Believe it or not but those words aren't synonymous with scousedom throught the globe.
Ahhh, right, it's clearer now.

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:56 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Righty ho, didn't know that.

Quote:
And I agree totally with that.

Unread 19-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
He wrote fat Rafas book didn't he, hes also a self confessed dipper
Graham Hunter isn't and hes linked us with Torres this summer

Unread 19-06-2007, 09:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Righty ho, didn't know that.
It makes good newspaper copy to immediately translate the story badly and link it to Liverpool. Gets all the dumb scousers excited, when in reality everyone knows they are £#%&! and don't have a pot to piss in!

Unread 19-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Speaking of these various pundits, the one I really can't stand is Marcotti. What an arrogant little #@&%!. Life long Chelsea fan - 'course you are

Unread 19-06-2007, 09:10 PM
rebelcountyred

Torres would be too much of a gamble at 25m, if the mickies spend all their dosh on him well and good, i don't give a shit who they buy once they don't get snoogy doogy, if they sign him then they would really be a threat next season.

Unread 19-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Torres would be too much of a gamble at 25m, if the mickies spend all their dosh on him well and good, i don't give a shit who they buy once they don't get snoogy doogy, if they sign him then they would really be a threat next season.
Who?

Unread 19-06-2007, 09:23 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Who?
I wondered that.

Might mean Eto'o.

Unread 19-06-2007, 09:30 PM
Luffy

Torres needs to go somewhere that would suit his style and look to bring on his game, heknows this,he knows he has stood still and thats why he isnt in the spain squad anymore. Going to liverpool or chelsea are not options forhim.

Its Utd or Arsenal or bust, if he goesto lpool he wont do very well. Those bastards ruined Owen, Cisse and Gerrard's going down the pan as well now.

Unread 19-06-2007, 09:31 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Who?
you must have missed the daft americans interview where they acted like some poormans edition of morecambe and wise and told the interviewer that if benitez wanted snoogy doogy then they would get him
http://sport.independent.co.uk/footb...cle2584210.ece

fifth paragraph down

Unread 19-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
you must have missed the daft americans interview where they acted like some poormans edition of morecambe and wise and told the interviewer that if benitez wanted snoogy doogy then they would get him
http://sport.independent.co.uk/footb...cle2584210.ece

fifth paragraph down
I did miss that.

Unread 19-06-2007, 11:51 PM
shadowplay

£#%&!ing thing is getting quite tedious now.If we somehow manage to sign him, then great, but if not, I really won't be that arsed, just as long as we do sing a striker and we give young Guiseppe a chance.
Closed Thread