United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Unread 09-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
finally saw this shite by accident last week-end (just don't). I actually like a lot of the related films (and agents of shield, etc), but his was a mess. a few good moments, but really not a good film and the battle at the end didn't work for me. soz. also takes itself way too seriously. way too seriously. I don't give a fuck if iron man dies at the end of a game of pass the parcel.

also, cap is a dweeb. I know... it's his age... but still.....
And in the film HE SWORE!

Unread 09-05-2019, 08:26 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
Not even caps shield can protect you from sparkys incoming bad rep
would have been more convincing if thanos had looked up and just seen a load of red squares appearing out of the sky.

cap: "we've been having a chat and... no one likes you, thanos."

cue thanos flouncing from this universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes View Post
Oh Jem.
no amount of starlord or ant man can make up for the grandiosity of iron man's demise. soz.

Unread 14-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Sparky***

Unread 16-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Baron

Watched it on Monday at four in the afternoon, there was one other person in the cinema - & by managing to avoid spoilers I think I can safely say that this is one of the best things in the world, a cinema practically to yourself

Thoroughly enjoyable, proper popcorn flick, what's there to say aside from the fact it finished the whole thing off really well (imo).

A solid 8.747293844 / 10 for me Geoff.