United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
finally saw this shite by accident last week-end (just don't). I actually like a lot of the related films (and agents of shield, etc), but his was a mess. a few good moments, but really not a good film and the battle at the end didn't work for me. soz. also takes itself way too seriously. way too seriously. I don't give a f*** if iron man dies at the end of a game of pass the parcel.

also, cap is a dweeb. I know... it's his age... but still.....
And in the film HE SWORE!

Unread 09-05-2019, 08:26 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Not even caps shield can protect you from sparkys incoming bad rep
would have been more convincing if thanos had looked up and just seen a load of red squares appearing out of the sky.

cap: "we've been having a chat and... no one likes you, thanos."

cue thanos flouncing from this universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Oh Jem.
no amount of starlord or ant man can make up for the grandiosity of iron man's demise. soz.

Unread 14-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Sparky***

Unread 16-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Baron

Watched it on Monday at four in the afternoon, there was one other person in the cinema - & by managing to avoid spoilers I think I can safely say that this is one of the best things in the world, a cinema practically to yourself

Thoroughly enjoyable, proper popcorn flick, what's there to say aside from the fact it finished the whole thing off really well (imo).

A solid 8.747293844 / 10 for me Geoff.

Unread 27-05-2019, 11:48 PM
Arnold Muhren

FatGoth and his mates finally see it

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:13 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
She plays Kate Kane, the cousin of Bruce Wayne and a highly-trained street fighter with a passion for social justice who protects Gotham as a vigilante. Batwoman (not to be confused with Batgirl) is also the first openly gay superhero.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48988792

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Sparky***

1. why is this on the avengers thread?

2. the CW and their super woke shite Supergirl is pretty much just an hour of social justice rammed down your throat with some flying thrown in.

Unread 18-07-2019, 02:26 PM
TheFatGoth

Seemed Avengery

"A street fighter with a passion for social justice" makes me think of that Gamestop video.

Unread 21-07-2019, 08:13 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i don't think the kid from iron man 3 will have any big future role to play, I just think it was one of host of nods to the past films. The future of the MCU will be in the hands of Guardians of the galaxy, captain Marvel.. the new captain america (aka falcon), Bucky etc..

What isn't going to be easy is finding someone with the charisma and screen presence of Downey Jr to carry the Marvel vehicle into the next phases. Evans is gone now too, so there's another huge personality gone along with Johansson.

There's a raft of characters to bring in anyway. Once the current series of x-men films are over with this latest one, I fully expect them to be revamped and rebooted under the Disney/Marvel ownership within 5 years. You can expect the same with Fantastic 4 as well. The best thing that could happen in the future is for Disney to buy Sony pictures as well so they can take ownership of all Spider-Man's characters too.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of arc the next phases will be about, whether they will attempt another 20 film long saga. I honestly don't know if they could pull it off again.

I'm shocked that Blade hasn't been rebooted yet either, it would seem like a no-brainer at this stage.

God Iím good.

Unread 21-07-2019, 08:53 AM
Sapien

Burn down Hollywood imo.
Closed Thread