United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:28 PM
BulgarianSpectator

Default Will they hand out the trophy on Saturday?

...subject to sufficient points tally, of course.

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
...subject to sufficient points tally, of course.
yes

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:53 PM
MJ Ramone

Please everyone, stop tempting fate.

The consequences of failure are so horrible to imagine that we can't allow for any complacency at this stage.
It's still all to play for....there's BOUND to be a dodgy result, either Wednesday or next Saturday.
I refuse to accept that for once we'll kill the bastard off early. That'd just be too perfect....& as such..
It'll go to the last game

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

The consequences of failure are so horrible to imagine that we can't allow for any complacency at this stage.
It's still all to play for....there's BOUND to be a dodgy result, either Wednesday or next Saturday.
I refuse to accept that for once we'll kill the bastard off early. That'd just be too perfect....& as such..

no chance MJ.....

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Sloane

they will be handing arsene his arse in the centre circle when his kids are beaten again

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Ben

Quote:

i agree, we never make things easy for ourselves

Unread 11-05-2009, 07:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

no chance MJ.....
Don't get me wrong. We're playing some great stuff, we're on top form...all the 'big' players are fired up & playing really well.
We look as though we'll win it on Saturday.

..but that's when Football turn's around & bites you on the arse..

I've still got horrible thoughts in my head of that foreheadless, diving @#%&! lifting the Trophy in a vile case of smash & grab...

Unread 11-05-2009, 07:03 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Don't get me wrong. We're playing some great stuff, we're on top form...all the 'big' players are fired up & playing really well.
We look as though we'll win it on Saturday.

..but that's when Football turn's around & bites you on the arse..

I've still got horrible thoughts in my head of that foreheadless, diving @#%&! lifting the Trophy in a vile case of smash & grab...
maybe if we had £#%&!ed up yesterday they maybe will have had an outside chance....we only need 4 points Wigan are awful and the cockneys are £#%&!ed...we will batter them again Saturday...it is going to be an amazing day I can feel it

Unread 11-05-2009, 07:04 PM
koppas

Don't we get to keep the trophy? Sure you do if you win it three times in a row.

Unread 11-05-2009, 07:09 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
maybe if we had £#%&!ed up yesterday they maybe will have had an outside chance....we only need 4 points Wigan are awful and the cockneys are £#%&!ed...we will batter them again Saturday...it is going to be an amazing day I can feel it
Fingers Crossed

..until it's mathematically done & dusted I'll still worry like a @#%&! mind you..

Unread 11-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Rhodzy

MJ you don't half make me nervous.

Unread 11-05-2009, 07:17 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
MJ you don't half make me nervous.
a fine poster but sometimes I have to ignore him...he's worse than me for nerves and i'm pretty bad tbh

Unread 12-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Cheesesof Nazareth

Default Probably been asked before...

...but if we win tomorrow night; and if we then get the point we need on Satdee will we be given the trophy after the game?

Unread 12-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

We already have the trophy. Read on teh official website last week or so that there will be no trophy presentation except for the lap around the pitch at the end they might take it around with them. MIght not. SAF says he's not that arsed about it.

Unread 12-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Sloane

just phoned alan keegan, he said no trophy just karaoke with cole paige hosting

Unread 12-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Cheesesof Nazareth

hmm, would have thought the sponsers would want the whole sherbang though...?

Unread 12-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesof Nazareth
hmm, would have thought the sponsers would want the whole sherbang though...?
AIG can't afford to finance the show though. Don't know if this is the central reason to the decision but it's what I heard.

Unread 12-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Rossi the Red

Will we be getting a parade this year?

Unread 12-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Will we be getting a parade this year?
its doubling up the with pride festival, o'sheas idea apparently

Unread 12-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Cheesesof Nazareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
AIG can't afford to finance the show though. Don't know if this is the central reason to the decision but it's what I heard.
Not AIG... Barclay's...
Closed Thread