United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Never erd of him. What's his Fifa rating? Nani is 81
sanchez is about 74 i think. i play with udinese a bit because of him. he'll become very good. much better than that easter island kid.

Unread 10-07-2009, 03:54 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
sanchez is about 74 i think. i play with udinese a bit because of him. he'll become very good. much better than that easter island kid.
Jesus christ 74? That's worse than Oshea, he's 79, 80 if you move him to CB.

I'm going on Fifa later's, i'll put him through his paces in an xbox medical.

Unread 10-07-2009, 03:54 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Looks a bit of a midget

that's cos he is, 5ft7 ffs. we currently have no threat of height in our attack.

Unread 10-07-2009, 03:57 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
that's cos he is, 5ft7 ffs. we currently have no threat of height in our attack.
Luca Toni is 87 on Fifa, very very slow but an beast in the air and has a good shot. If we can get him on an Ultimate team contract, we could train his pace up to 99 level.

If Bayern wont sell, we could add a new manager, make them Bayern's manager, transfer list Toni, put him in the reserves and an asking price of £100k. His morale will go right down so he wont ask much of a wage.

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I think we're potentially milking it a bit with all these 'youngsters'
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the Club to have this policy, but when you lose a player of Ronaldo's stature you should be buying at least 'one' established, 'proven' player who can handle the first team surroundings & expectations immediately.
'you' 'make' 'some' 'good' 'points'

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Aloe Blacc

This would mean Nani is gone.

I kept hearing stuff about us signing Mesut Ozil even after Obertan came so its clear we're looking to replace Nani now.

Pity really. As I cant see SAF's plaything Park being given the boot.

Alexis Sanchez is very good though but again he is a young man with amazing potential, people will be jumping on his back if he doesn't score hundred goals next season or is eye catching in every single game.

I really hope Nani isnt driven out of the club.

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:02 PM
RedMenace

Isn't Nani supposed to be a bit of #@&%! around the place anyhow even disregarding his inconsistent performances?. That wouldn't help his chances.

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc

I kept hearing stuff about us signing Mesut Ozil even after Obertan came so its clear we're looking to replace Nani now.

Alexis Sanchez is very good though but again he is a young man with amazing potential, people will be jumping on his back if he doesn't score hundred goals next season or is eye catching in every single game.

I wouldn't be upset if we signed him.

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:03 PM
S/Side.Red

There certainly seems a genuine interest there, some reports have even said there have been tentative talks over a contract. If the rumours of interest in Sanchez from Liverpool and the Middle East are true, it may be a case of United being forced to act earlier than they may have wanted.

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:03 PM
wiganste

Quote:

Would you prefer it if he used a bicycle?

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:08 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
There certainly seems a genuine interest there, some reports have even said there have been tentative talks over a contract. If the rumours of interest in Sanchez from Liverpool and the Middle East are true, it may be a case of United being forced to act earlier than they may have wanted.
Saw that earlier, strange one.

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:15 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

you're right. The @#%&! doesn't deserve a chauffeur, make him walk!

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:18 PM
RedMenace

Nicked from another forum. No idea where it first appeared. Nothing too concrete.

Quote:
UAE's Al Ain Join Manchester United In Chase For Udinese's Alexis Sanchez
The English champions could face some competition for the South American star...

United Arab Emirates giants Al Ain are ready to do battle with European titans Manchester United and Liverpool for the signature of Chilean sensation Alexis Sanchez.

Despite previous statements that he is not for sale, the 20-year-old Udinese forward is on the shopping list of a number of prestigious clubs.

Late last year Sanchez announced his admiration for the Red Devils but the 2003 Asian champions believe that healthy wages and first-team football could swing the pendulum their way.

Not only that but Chilean countryman Jorge Valdivia, who joined Al Ain last season, is about to persuade the rising star that his future lies with the UAE club.

“There is no issue on how much the player wants,” said a source close to the club, according to The National.

“Al Ain is prepared to pay whatever Alexis will be offered from the two Premier League clubs. But it is up to him to decide where he goes finally.

“His agent is not happy for the player to spend his time on the bench with either United or Liverpool, and that may give Al Ain an opportunity of signing him for at least one season. And Valdivia will surely have played a major role if Sanchez decides to move to Al Ain.”

Udinese have already refused big money offers from the likes of Bayern Munich, but Al Ain are confident that they can offer terms agreeable to the young prospect.

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:18 PM
utd for ever

Anything to support the title of the thread,looks like a WUM to me...Nothing concrete anywhere about sanchez going 2 utd..

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:21 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd for ever
Anything to support the title of the thread,looks like a WUM to me...Nothing concrete anywhere about sanchez going 2 utd..
Why would I £#%&!ing wum about this? It's just some info I'm passing on.

Jesus £#%&!ing christ.

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Sparky***

Don't stress anymore people.

We'll sign whoever we sign and that's the end of ......

urgh. i can't even be bothered to finish.

someone wake me up in august.

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:28 PM
borsuk

there's no point in signing him if he's just going to £#%&! off to al ain next summer

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:30 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Why would I £#%&!ing wum about this? It's just some info I'm passing on.

Jesus £#%&!ing christ.
funny how selective you are with your 'reporting'

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:31 PM
MJ Ramone

I just don't care anymore.

I don't know who half these players are that we're being linked to anyway

Unread 10-07-2009, 04:38 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
funny how selective you are with your 'reporting'
Not really.

I just thought this may have been of some interest to some people on here. You're running the Zlat story I thought I'd offer something else.
Closed Thread