United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by billynomates
I think you'd be quite disappointed. Pep's achieved a lot, but with 2 astoundingly good squads, why do people attribute everything to his prowess and assume it's transferable to any merry band of shithouses and success is guaranteed. No doubt he's good, but we've never seen him achieve anything without a squad packed with worldies, let alone a squad packed with some of the worthless @#%&!s we have.

I think he would improve us, but walk the league ? Sorry not this league with these players.
Nothing special about this league.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:21 PM
billynomates

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
He's clearly incredibly talented, but he's never had to overhaul a squad the way he'd have to at United. Would he have the stomach for that?
Who knows, I'd like to see him try and would be realistic in my expectations if he did, but can't help feel that the snidey bastard Jose would actually be a better choice for what United need

What a mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Nothing special about this league.
Not saying it's "special" but it's certainly not the 1 or 2.5 horse race he's used to.

Unread 21-12-2015, 02:28 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
It's a load of balls.

Stat on SSN showing goals scored in first 17 games under frogson in 2012/13 compared to moyes and van gaal.

Frogson 43

Moyes 28

Van Gaal 22

£#%&! off Ken.

Unread 21-12-2015, 04:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Why can't he be sacked now ffs and giggs in charge until we get mou. I have a bad feeling that they will let him on till Feb/March by when he would have ducked us royally. More than moyes imo. At least moyes didn't spend this much.
Nah, if he is going to be sacked it will be soon - even the suits at OT aren't daft enough to effectively piss away a transfer window in that way. Probably.

Unread 21-12-2015, 05:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
It's a load of balls.

Stat on SSN showing goals scored in first 17 games under frogson in 2012/13 compared to moyes and van gaal.

Frogson 43

Moyes 28

Van Gaal 22

£#%&! off Ken.
Ferguson had world class strikers in their prime.

I agree that the article, while good in its general crux, overstates the point. His one about the club being a TV show is spot on.

Unread 21-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Sparky***

http://www.umaxit.com/index.php/colu...career-man-utd

Unread 21-12-2015, 06:51 PM
saffers

Why is he still not sacked?

Woodward the gutless coward needs to wake the f up.

Unread 21-12-2015, 06:52 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Why is he still not sacked?

Woodward the gutless coward needs to wake the f up.
El Mundo saying he has two games to save himself and Big Mou won't talk while he's here.

Don't worry, pal. Hard to see the lads saving him. Mou in by NYE imo.

Unread 21-12-2015, 06:56 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
El Mundo saying he has two games to save himself and Big Mou won't talk while he's here.

Don't worry, pal. Hard to see the lads saving him. Mou in by NYE imo.
Sickened tbh.

Wonder what he'll do in January. Centre back for sure + maybe a striker

Unread 21-12-2015, 06:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Sickened tbh.

Wonder what he'll do in January. Centre back for sure + maybe a striker
Sell Mata, I assume.

Oh, you meant LvG

Sell Mata, I assume.

Unread 21-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Sell Mata, I assume.

Oh, you meant LvG

Sell Mata, I assume.

Unread 21-12-2015, 06:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Sell Mata, I assume.

Oh, you meant LvG

Sell Mata, I assume.

Unread 21-12-2015, 07:15 PM
saffers

Quote:
Sell Mata, I assume.

Oh, you meant LvG

Sell Mata, I assume.
No oscar here chief. Mata will start under mou. Understandable given he is our best source for goals and assists even when we played lvg's anti football.

Probs sell him in the summer and replace him with Oscar. Somebody tell mou to watch highlights of chelsea in 2012/13 and how well those two link up...

Unread 21-12-2015, 07:18 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
No oscar here chief. Mata will start under mou. Understandable given he is our best source for goals and assists even when we played lvg's anti football.

Probs sell him in the summer and replace him with Oscar. Somebody tell mou to watch highlights of chelsea in 2012/13 and how well those two link up...
Doesn't Oscar hate Mou? Never kept up with that soap opera tbh.

£100m bid for Willian and Azpi in May, nqat.

Unread 21-12-2015, 07:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Doesn't Oscar hate Mou? Never kept up with that soap opera tbh.

£100m bid for Willian and Azpi in May, nqat.
willian?

Unread 21-12-2015, 07:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The touchline has nothing to do with it, it's the fact the football is worse than Moyes and he's lost all the players. He's actually become a figure of fun to them. He's outdated. On Saturday they literally gave up.
this....I forced myself to watch it again last night

apart from the first 25 minutes when we sort of dominated but they still had the best chance to score we just weren't arsed even at 2-1 we never looked like pulling it back....in seasons gone by Rooney would have cleaned their player out for the break that made it 2-0 he made a half arsed to stop him, Rooney with or without the armband in the past was a real pain to the ref when we were losing always in their face, arguing over decisions, snapping into tackles, and always geeing up his team-mates...he could not be arsed on saturday and it was his 500th appearance....but as shite as Rooney has been this season he's not the problem...it's the dinosaur in the dugout and he needs to be £#%&!ed off

Unread 21-12-2015, 07:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

apart from the first 25 minutes when we sort of dominated but they still had the best chance to score we just weren't arsed even at 2-1 we never looked like pulling it back....in seasons gone by Rooney would have cleaned their player out for the break that made it 2-0 he made a half arsed to stop him, Rooney with or without the armband in the past was a real pain to the ref when we were losing always in their face, arguing over decisions, snapping into tackles, and always geeing up his team-mates...he could not be arsed on saturday and it was his 500th appearance....but as shite as Rooney has been this season he's not the problem...it's the dinosaur in the dugout and he needs to be £#%&!ed off
But despite his continued (for 3 years) shiteness Rooney is not the problem

Unread 21-12-2015, 08:03 PM
jem

Quote:
the dinosaur in the dugout

parasaurolophus

poorphilosophus

Unread 21-12-2015, 08:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

parasaurolophus

poorphilosophus

Unread 21-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Coracao

Quote:

I've never been able to criticise Rooney for a lack of effort. He is just finished, and I think he knows it. His legs have deserted him. He has been in decline for a few years, but the last 12 months he has fell off the cliff.
Closed Thread