United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:15 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I've just seen waffles doesn't rate him.

I take everything back, the lad is clearly destined for greatness.

I actually think he's a better option than scotteh next to Fred, potentially. Providing he doesn't give the ball away on the edge of the area.

I’m not convinced, he’s going to get bullied and strikes me as slow. McT is a presence, at least, and can be effective driving forward with the ball. He gives away stupid fouls and his passing is erratic, but he’s not easily bullied. Fred can be bullied, so you need someone else in there who isn’t going to be, imo.

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ; we need better midfielders. Like £#%&!ing 4 of the bastards, at least

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:20 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
I've just seen waffles doesn't rate him.

I take everything back, the lad is clearly destined for greatness.

I actually think he's a better option than scotteh next to Fred, potentially. Providing he doesn't give the ball away on the edge of the area.
Rarely wrong about a player.

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:22 AM
Lok

He doesn't look like he's going to improve us, regardless of where he plays.

The Scottish Player and Fred are better defensively. Bruno is better further up the pitch.

That one game aside, he's been exceptionally 'meh whenever he has played. He might be an ok squad player but it has been made pretty clear that he doesn't want to be that.

I think Ole was right.

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:24 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
He doesn't look like he's going to improve us, regardless of where he plays.

The Scottish Player and Fred are better defensively. Bruno is better further up the pitch.

That one game aside, he's been exceptionally 'meh whenever he has played. He might be an ok squad player but it has been made pretty clear that he doesn't want to be that.

I think Ole was right.
There was a game he wasn’t ‘meh’?

You can’t mean the one we lost 4-1?

Unread 09-12-2021, 12:22 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Rarely wrong about a player.
:rickygervaisnotreallygifthaticanneverfindwheninee dit:

Unread 09-12-2021, 12:25 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
I’ve got you

Unread 09-12-2021, 12:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There was a game he wasn’t ‘meh’?

You can’t mean the one we lost 4-1?
For the time he was on and it was 11 v 11 we won 1-0 and he scored.

Yes I am quibbling for the sake of it.

Unread 09-12-2021, 12:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
For the time he was on and it was 11 v 11 we won 1-0 and he scored.

Yes I am quibbling for the sake of it.
How long was that? 20 minutes?

Unread 09-12-2021, 12:33 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Unread 31-12-2021, 02:32 AM
Vedder

He must be unbelievably shit in training. 40m

Unread 31-12-2021, 06:48 AM
The Stella Fella

There surely now has to be serious questions about him and his ability?

I am not saying either way as he hasn’t had a run in the team although 3 different managers have all done the same with him

I know RR is only 4 games in but he has changed/swapped full backs/centre halves/midfielders and forwarders already and yet DVB seems no further along. Very Strange.

Unread 31-12-2021, 10:22 AM
Vedder

Very odd. The club are a £#%&!ing shambles. The amount of money we’ve wasted over the years is ridiculous. Liverpool and City seem to nail every signing, not only have we been left behind on the pitch but the two of them have completely left us behind off the pitch.

Unread 31-12-2021, 10:24 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Very odd. The club are a £#%&!ing shambles. The amount of money we’ve wasted over the years is ridiculous. Liverpool and City seem to nail every signing, not only have we been left behind on the pitch but the two of them have completely left us behind off the pitch.
Not to be picky but surely signing players counts as ‘on the pitch’

Unread 31-12-2021, 10:28 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Not to be picky but surely signing players counts as ‘on the pitch’
Yes but their recruitment is far better than ours, those decisions are made off the pitch. Look at that Jota signing, 40m was he? I bet a few laughed but he’s slotted in their brilliant, he’s a really good signing who fits their system seamlessly. We have to stick by our system and buy players to suit it. The system comes first not the players.

Unread 31-12-2021, 10:30 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
I cringe when I see Jota

By all accounts a hard working, respectful bloke who could sort his own admin out. Fantastic player too.

We should have been all over him.

Unread 31-12-2021, 10:39 AM
silv

Quote:
Yes but their recruitment is far better than ours, those decisions are made off the pitch. Look at that Jota signing, 40m was he? I bet a few laughed but he’s slotted in their brilliant, he’s a really good signing who fits their system seamlessly. We have to stick by our system and buy players to suit it. The system comes first not the players.
True, we have no system so it’s a bit tricky

Hopefully that will start to change

Unread 31-12-2021, 10:55 AM
armchair

Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Van De Beek.

Unread 31-12-2021, 11:47 AM
Hyman_Roth

Doesn’t look good for Beekers. Can’t work it out myself but it’s difficult not to conclude that he isn’t up to it given the way successive managers have ignored him.

Another in a long list of club £#%&! ups. We’re £#%&!ing shite aren’t we.

Unread 31-12-2021, 12:00 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Kagawa, Mkhitaryan, Van De Beek.
Broken dreams...

Unread 31-12-2021, 12:05 PM
waynes ear's

dogshit. Get rid