no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
August. Playing for Madrid.
Got told that by an itk red yesterday

Can't see it myself

Unread 05-04-2014, 08:48 AM
Mr Castro

He'll make his Real debut against us on 2nd August.

Unread 05-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Prob start cleverly or giggs in the hole behind welbeck with Hernandez and kagawa chomping at the bit on the bench.

Nani, kagawa, welbeck
Hernandez

That lineup has a chance IMO. Wouldn't throw januzaj in given his inexperience. Shame none of them are fit or sharp thanks to moyes shite management.
Considering you could make an argument that's our 2nd string behind a Mata/Rooney/Januzaj/RVP line up, I find the balance in that 4 is much, much better.

As Scholes said, up fron is not the problem inherently.

With that attacking 8 remind me again why we are so low in the league? Some injuries I admit there but nothing terminal for the full season.

Unread 05-04-2014, 09:03 AM
ziggyman17

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
August. Playing for Madrid.
Great move for rvp... much better going to Madrid for the last couple of years of his career than staying at utd and being flogged to death and constantly being told to run the channels..

Unread 05-04-2014, 10:00 AM
jem

moyes is sooooo unlucky. I hope he's luckier next year. we just need a break.

Unread 05-04-2014, 10:55 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
moyes is sooooo unlucky. I hope he's luckier next year. we just need a break.
His neck?

Unread 05-04-2014, 11:20 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
The only attacking player who looked on form is welbeck. Every other player has looked shit.
Welbeck & Kagawa don't score goals.
In fact, take Rooney & Van Persie out of the side & we've probably scored about 15 goals all season in all comps.

Welbeck's clean through on goal against Munich the other night. He's only got to give the keeper the eyes & pick his corner but instead he tries a ridiculous chip.
He's a great lad, works his arse off to get the result (as does Rooney) but an 'in form striker' he certainly isn't.

Funnily enough I think Welbeck will score today & will play well but psychologically to be missing both Rooney & Van Persie on Wednesday night is pretty much game over.

Unread 05-04-2014, 11:36 AM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
In fact, take Rooney & Van Persie out of the side & we've probably scored about 15 goals all season in all comps.

Welbeck's clean through on goal against Munich the other night. He's only got to give the keeper the eyes & pick his corner but instead he tries a ridiculous chip.
He's a great lad, works his arse off to get the result (as does Rooney) but an 'in form striker' he certainly isn't.

Funnily enough I think Welbeck will score today & will play well but psychologically to be missing both Rooney & Van Persie on Wednesday night is pretty much game over.
Bayern being upset after last week doesn't bode well for Germany.
Have we forgotten how consistently awful this team have been all year, how awesome Bayern have been?
They'll beat us and beat us badly.

Unread 05-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion
Bayern being upset after last week doesn't bode well for Germany.
Have we forgotten how consistently awful this team have been all year, how awesome Bayern have been?
They'll beat us and beat us badly.
Well we do seem to do better away!

Unread 05-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Agreed that welbeck needs to be more clinical but he's young and kagawa has barely played? He's got itty bitty 600mins or so under his belt. Appalling. He's gotta be one of the first names on the team sheet in Germany given mata out.
Closed Thread