United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 06-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Same.

Remember it being announced at OT that he’d signed a new contract, in the days when contracts seemed to mean something, then all of a sudden he’d gone to Chelsea. Ten year old me was heartbroken
just before the ipswich 9-0 game i believe.

Old 06-01-2018, 09:58 PM
ScarFace

Easy to think they're different people.

Hughes was great for us.
This grey doppelganger, Leslie, is as big a cunt as any of the likes of Rafa, Gerrard, Micky Quinn etc.

He'll be hired again in the Prem by some mong club in October.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:04 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Easy to think they're different people.

Hughes was great for us.
This grey doppelganger, Leslie, is as big a cunt as any of the likes of Rafa, Gerrard, Micky Quinn etc.

He'll be hired again in the Prem by some mong club in October.
Newcastle

Old 06-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Spock

"Hughes, a former Manchester City, Blackburn Rovers, Fulham and QPR boss, succeeded Tony Pulis at Stoke in May 2013 and was the fourth longest-serving manager at a Premier League club."

only 4 and a half years and the 4th longest serving manager

Old 06-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
United spotted him in fucking Wrexham, gave him his first pro contract, nurtured him, gave him his debut then the move to Barca he wanted, rescued him when it went tits up, and he won all his major trophies at United. Then the miserable cunt openly supports Chelsea v United in a European final. Fuck him to llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch.
A spurned lover?

I know we’re meant to view Fergie selling him, Ince and Kanchelskis as the biggest master-stroke in football history but you couldn’t blame them for getting a tad bitter. Ince especially is the most unfairly maligned player ever.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:22 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
just before the ipswich 9-0 game i believe.
Was there that day

Old 06-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

Quote:
High-profile signings have also failed to deliver. Kevin Wimmer has been a big disappointment since his £18m summer move from Tottenham
I can honestly say I’ve absolutely no idea who this cunt is.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Was absolutely fucking awful at Spurs IIRC..

Old 06-01-2018, 10:40 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
"Hughes, a former Manchester City, Blackburn Rovers, Fulham and QPR boss, succeeded Tony Pulis at Stoke in May 2013 and was the fourth longest-serving manager at a Premier League club."

only 4 and a half years and the 4th longest serving manager
Was shocked he'd been there that long tbh, doesn't seem that long since he lumbered QPR with a ton of shit players and was then promptly sacked. One of those managers you can't trust with a chequebook.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
A spurned lover?

I know we’re meant to view Fergie selling him, Ince and Kanchelskis as the biggest master-stroke in football history but you couldn’t blame them for getting a tad bitter. Ince especially is the most unfairly maligned player ever.
fuck me. imagine what we could do with those three now. even kanchelskis's one dimension was one more than we have now on the wing.

Quote:
was in my fantasy squad last year. only reason I even know how shit he is.