United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Seems like loads of lads on here will be spending their afternoon in Ikea or walking the dog.
....because you are only allowed to watch games featuring international teams you support?

Unread 07-07-2018, 09:22 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Keep your diary free

Having a breakfast meet in geds local cafe soon

That @#%&! harks paying
Saw a picture of ged on holiday yesterday. Like an older roy Keane with his beard

Unread 07-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Absolute monster, worse than that other Hydian, Shipman
On balance, I am compelled to agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
With his chest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
With his hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
off the back off his head, completely by accident
With his hair. Off a hendo jordo defensively skewed header assist

Unread 07-07-2018, 04:43 PM
AK14

As a Welshman, Im not that bothered if they do well or not tbh, funny when they get knocked out of tournaments but if they win it with this squad of mainly likeable players I’m not arsed tbf

But what makes it so hard is the £#%&!ing commentary and media %@#$&!s etc, Today’s games just another example of it. You’d think the Swedish were defending champions and number one in the world ffs

Unread 07-07-2018, 04:55 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
As a Welshman, Im not that bothered if they do well or not tbh, funny when they get knocked out of tournaments but if they win it with this squad of mainly likeable players I’m not arsed tbf

But what makes it so hard is the £#%&!ing commentary and media %@#$&!s etc, Today’s games just another example of it. You’d think the Swedish were defending champions and number one in the world ffs
you wouldn't, pal.

the media hype up everything; it's their job.

Unread 07-07-2018, 05:03 PM
Vedder

Quote:

I’m buzzing for it

Unread 07-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Yes i'm sure the Welsh media were the very model of restraint in 2016.

An english television channel, showing england with english commentators, watching an England team not disgrace themselves for a change. How very dare they

"I'm not that bothered if they do well, but I don't want anyone enjoying it."

Any other nation is allowed to go mental when their team do well, except English fans. it's not allowed.

Unread 07-07-2018, 05:19 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes i'm sure the Welsh media were the very model of restraint in 2016.

An english television channel, showing england with english commentators, watching an England team not disgrace themselves for a change. How very dare they

"I'm not that bothered if they do well, but I don't want anyone enjoying it."

Any other nation is allowed to go mental when their team do well, except English fans. it's not allowed.
BBC

British Broadcasting Corporation...

Pal, happy for you and the people that support them. I’m honestly not arsed either way. But listening to the %@#$&!s makes it hard to not want to see them fail

It’s like if every two years tbh, with Wales it was once in 60 years or something

Unread 07-07-2018, 05:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
BBC

British Broadcasting Corporation...

Pal, happy for you and the people that support them. I’m honestly not arsed either way. But listening to the %@#$&!s makes it hard to not want to see them fail

It’s like if every two years tbh, with Wales it was once in 60 years or something
First time in 28 years we've got to a world cup semi final. You have to make allowances for people losing the plot.

I'm stunned tbh. Absolutely stunned.

Unread 07-07-2018, 05:20 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I’m buzzing for it
Honestly not arsed either way tbh, which is an offence in it self living in the Welsh valleys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
First time in 28 years we've got to a world cup semi final. You have to make allowances for people losing the plot.

I'm stunned tbh. Absolutely stunned.
Enjoy it pal

Unread 07-07-2018, 05:27 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Love England to win Just to further embarrass May, Boris and the Blairites that all called for a boycott of the world cup

They'd be absolutely gutted not to be able to bathe in the reflected glory of an England win and to be left paddling in a laughable puddle of Novichok piss
Corbyn should get himself over for the semis. The seething would be off the scale. Would be interesting to see the knots the patriotic right wing would tie themselves up in.

Unread 07-07-2018, 06:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Seems like loads of lads on here will be spending their afternoon in Ikea or walking the dog.
Saw what you did there

Unread 07-07-2018, 06:16 PM
andyroo

Ikea car park on a Saturday afternoon, are you £#%&!ing mental?

Unread 07-07-2018, 06:38 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Corbyn should get himself over for the semis. The seething would be off the scale. Would be interesting to see the knots the patriotic right wing would tie themselves up in.
supporting Russia(if they get there)

Abbott is 100% ABE

Unread 07-07-2018, 06:39 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Ikea car park on a Saturday afternoon, are you £#%&!ing mental?

Just put all of these people to death. Now.

Unread 07-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
You've never watched a game with mates after having a few bevvies
United-supporting mates from Burnage who wear Superga and have tasteful facial hair and watch The Bridge, yes.

Giddy cringey #@&%!s lobbing 7 quid pints into the air so they can get on camera to show how much England means to them, no.

Unread 07-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:

The hyperbole was utterly cringe worthy. Martin keown and his book comment.... made my teeth itch ffs. Maybe if the thick @#%&! had read a few more books he wouldn't have an IQ to match his face

I'm paraphrasing but the main commentator said something like- "for most of you watching this is probably the best moment you've ever watched in football"

Neighbours a few doors down, I know for a fact they don't like football, playing vindaloo full blast after the game. I hope it was ironic.

For most people watching this is on a par with the royal wedding in terms of 'feel good factor'

Unread 07-07-2018, 10:33 PM
Child of Darkness

England win the World Cup . Theresa may Calls a snap election . 5 more years

Unread 07-07-2018, 10:38 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
The hyperbole was utterly cringe worthy. Martin keown and his book comment.... made my teeth itch ffs. Maybe if the thick @#%&! had read a few more books he wouldn't have an IQ to match his face

I'm paraphrasing but the main commentator said something like- "for most of you watching this is probably the best moment you've ever watched in football"

Neighbours a few doors down, I know for a fact they don't like football, playing vindaloo full blast after the game. I hope it was ironic.

For most people watching this is on a par with the royal wedding in terms of 'feel good factor'
spot on Teeth itching reds

Unread 07-07-2018, 11:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
England win the World Cup . Theresa may Calls a snap election . 5 more years
Nah, she doesn't even like football. Jez is a genuine fan, though
Closed Thread