United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-07-2018, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Refreshing would be if Croatia win it. Small population, little hype, but technically gifted side who have been punching above their weight over the years.

This "golden generation" of Belgium was in danger of becoming like their English counterparts of the 2000s by failing at tournaments, and their individual reputations built from club performances overriding their actual international record. Belgium made it to the last eight in 2014 but their performances were wretched. Euro 2016 was little better.
Losing to Wales was absolutely hilarious tbf.

Unread 06-07-2018, 11:24 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Would be bloody refreshing for the game if Belgium won it. France would have to be right @#%&!s to beat them now ffs.
Shockhorror wants peps boys to win

Unread 06-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Would be bloody refreshing for the game if Belgium won it. France would have to be right @#%&!s to beat them now ffs.
In what respect?

Unread 07-07-2018, 12:42 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
In what respect?
In the respect that they’ve never won it, pal.

Country of ten million people becoming world champions with a nice approach and minimal snide? Why not?

Unread 07-07-2018, 12:44 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
In the respect that they’ve never won it, pal.
So?

Unread 07-07-2018, 12:55 AM
YCSYFEUYA

Rest assured

England will not beat either France or Belgium in the final

Don’t worry top reds

Unread 07-07-2018, 12:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCSYFEUYA
Rest assured

England will not beat either France or Belgium in the final

Don’t worry top reds
England won't make the final ffs.

I still have my reservations about them beating sweden, the team who already put out Holland and Italy on the way to the world cup then saw Germany out.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:03 AM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:

I still have my reservations about them beating sweden, the team who already put out Holland and Italy on the way to the world cup then saw Germany out.
On paper they should make the final. However we all know it doesn’t work like that

Besides the low rent British media are talking like England have a bye to next Sunday.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:10 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
On paper they should make the final. However we all know it doesn’t work like that

Besides the low rent British media are talking like England have a bye to next Sunday.
It's gonna be boiling £#%&!ing hot apparently tomorrow so step one for England would be to keep hold of the £#%&!ing football. Make Sweden do the leg work. You saw how £#%&!ing knackered Belgium were tonight after chasing the ball for the whole 2nd half and they didn't have extra time a few days ago.

Sweden are dogged and will defend like trojans so all the creative responsibility will fall on England which unfortunately also means it will fall to the likes of Lingard, Sterling and Dele Alli. None of whom i think are up to doing it at this level when the pressure it at its highest, they were all totally anonymous against Colombia, so much so that Harry Kane was having to drop 40 yards deeper just to get the ball.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Pop

Quote:

Was listening to that gimp Jermaine Jenas on BBC today.....

No disrespect to Sweden but this is a top of the Premier League side against a mid-table team. Sweden are a bit like Burnley.

Cheeky little @#%&!.

Keown was stood behind him nodding and smirking in agreement and trying to eat fleas out of his own hair without the camera seeing.

It's shit like that is what makes England crashing out of tournaments so amusing.

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:37 AM
waynes ear's

Purely for personal gain i want England to win. Then i’ll be cashing out.

No other reason. £#%&! England, their band, their small town racist #@&%!smokers, the FA and their treatment of United and its players over the years, not to mention throwing the club under the bus for the £#%&!ing world club tournament in 2000

Other than that, and i hope Jordan Henderson does a Muamba without the survival, go England

Unread 07-07-2018, 01:38 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
So?
So I’d find it refreshing to have a new name in the final and on the trophy.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Unread 07-07-2018, 05:53 AM
Crumps

Quote:

Out on penalties to Sweden yhihf. Young, Rashford and Lingard all miss penalties.

Unread 07-07-2018, 06:07 AM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

No other reason. f*** England, their band, their small town racist c**ksmokers, the FA and their treatment of United and its players over the years, not to mention throwing the club under the bus for the f***ing world club tournament in 2000

Other than that, and i hope Jordan Henderson does a Muamba without the survival, go England
Classic ears 👍

Unread 07-07-2018, 07:24 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
For that alone, I hope you spend your ill gotten winnings on a dodgy curry, get the shits for a week and end up with a baboon's arse.

Unread 07-07-2018, 09:29 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
For that alone, I hope you spend your ill gotten winnings on a dodgy curry, get the shits for a week and end up with a baboon's arse.
Whatd you make of Belgiums victory last night chief?

Unread 07-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Pop

Unread 07-07-2018, 12:38 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Was listening to that gimp Jermaine Jenas on BBC today.....

No disrespect to Sweden but this is a top of the Premier League side against a mid-table team. Sweden are a bit like Burnley.

Cheeky little c***.

Keown was stood behind him nodding and smirking in agreement and trying to eat fleas out of his own hair without the camera seeing.

It's shit like that is what makes England crashing out of tournaments so amusing.
Saw that yesterday, do these £#%&!ing experts never learn? Oh it’s only Sweden. Was only £#%&!ing Iceland 2 years ago.

Oh by the way experts, England still haven’t won a knockout game since 2006 so £#%&! off.

Unread 07-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Saw that yesterday, do these £#%&!ing experts never learn? Oh it’s only Sweden. Was only £#%&!ing Iceland 2 years ago.

Oh by the way experts, England still haven’t won a knockout game since 2006 so £#%&! off.
Build them up to knock them down. Everything is black and white.

Unread 07-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Build them up to knock them down. Everything is black and white.
And yellow and green if you don't want to be selectively rascist
Closed Thread