Has medical scans will be announced within 24 hours
More bullshit. Already announced.

Unread 03-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
makes no sense
talking today not 2011
Donnarumma has made 105 appearances for Milan since 2015, he's still only 19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Curtis this is just silly. Dave's first year with us when he was 20/21 he made a number of high profile errors and was savaged by the critics. It is an important step in a goalkeeper's development and, well, long as Dave's with us there's no place for another one. With where he's at and where we are, he needs a loan, all jokes aside.

Lee Grant bless him is exceedingly unlikely to ever be needed. Thank £#%&!.
I agree. I originally only said that Joel Pereira must be seeing his arse after just signing a new deal and being told he was the next big thing by his manager. It was then quite sensibly pointed out that he would be going on loan and Lee Grant would be back-up. That all made perfect sense and I accept that. I never suggested Pereira be put in our first team or even given many games.

Then pure derailed the conversation with one of his poorly planned cries for attention and I've been forced into helping him out by pointing out that various young keepers have made a significant impression on high level clubs.

Unread 04-07-2018, 06:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
He's also shite.

Quote:
I agree. I originally only said that Joel Pereira must be seeing his arse after just signing a new deal and being told he was the next big thing by his manager. It was then quite sensibly pointed out that he would be going on loan and Lee Grant would be back-up. That all made perfect sense and I accept that. I never suggested Pereira be put in our first team or even given many games.

Then pure derailed the conversation with one of his poorly planned cries for attention and I've been forced into helping him out by pointing out that various young keepers have made a significant impression on high level clubs.
Yep, fair enough.

Unread 04-07-2018, 06:14 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/manutd/status/10...803978752?s=21

2/3 for me this summer

First Fred and now the big dog

Sage.
Looks like Utd announcing a new member of the coaching staff.

Useless @#%&!!

Unread 04-07-2018, 06:23 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
https://twitter.com/manutd/status/10...803978752?s=21

2/3 for me this summer

First Fred and now the big dog

Sage.
Is he going to fix that swollen door and dodgy flush in the men’s bogs while he’s at it?

Unread 04-07-2018, 06:24 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Looks like Utd announcing a new member of the coaching staff.

Useless c***!
This, to this, to think we mocked city for signing Richard £#%&!ing Wright

Unread 04-07-2018, 06:28 PM
puressence

Quote:

Milan are £#%&! and don’t play in the premier league. Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
More bullshit. Already announced.
It wasn’t announced when I commented earlier you absolute joke

Unread 04-07-2018, 07:48 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

It wasn’t announced when I commented earlier you absolute joke
You said his medical records would be published in 24 hours a day after that United photographer announced he was having a medical. He was then announced the day you said his 'medical records would be announced ' whatever the £#%&! that means.

Trying to appear ITK about a 35 year old, third choice keeper.

You try hard, desperate mess.

Unread 04-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
You said his medical records would be published in 24 hours a day after that United photographer announced he was having a medical. He was then announced the day you said his 'medical records would be announced ' whatever the £#%&! that means.

You don’t speak fluent pure, let me translate. “He has had his medical and scans and the signing will be announced within the next 24 hours”

Unread 04-07-2018, 07:55 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
You don’t speak fluent pure, let me translate. “He has had his medical and scans and the signing will be announced within the next 24 hours”
Which wasn't the case anyway.

Unread 04-07-2018, 08:10 PM
puressence

Quote:

Trying to appear ITK about a 35 year old, third choice keeper.

Within 24 hours. Go back read again. Desperate mess this from a man who still lives at home and lets his mam bath and bed him

Quote:
Which wasn't the case anyway.
It clearly was you absolute belm.

Unread 04-07-2018, 08:15 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Within 24 hours. Go back read again. Desperate mess this from a man who still lives at home and lets his mam bath and bed him

It clearly was you absolute belm.
Still live at home?

£#%&! me, alright, pal. Even more nonsense.

Unread 04-07-2018, 09:08 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Still live at home?

I’d let your mam bath me.

Unread 04-07-2018, 09:21 PM
sa7

Quote:
Still live at home?

He’s weirdly obsessed with mothers.

Definite Oedipal vibe imo.

Unread 05-07-2018, 01:39 AM
Curtis

Quote:
*sigh* First you said young keepers don't make it in top teams, so I showed you they did with DeGea.
Then you moved the goal posts and said post 2011, so I pointed out Donnurumma, who's at a top club now.
Now you are asking for Premier league? Ok Pickford has been playing first team top flight football since he was 21. Jack Butland was first choice for Stoke at 20. In fact the general age of goalies has been steadily dropping for years now. Its no longer so uncommon to see younger lads given a proper shot.

I'm done watching you shift the goal posts to avoid accepting your pathetic argument fell on its arse at the point of conception. Much as it appears you did. So I won't continue this fiasco any longer.

Stop being so pitiful and desperate for attention and have a pop at just being a nice person. It may make you happier.

Unread 05-07-2018, 02:20 AM
guerreiro

Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, but anyone called Lee is invariably a @#%&!.

Unread 05-07-2018, 05:27 AM
puressence

Quote:
*sigh* First you said young keepers don't make it in top teams, so I showed you they did with DeGea.
Then you moved the goal posts and said post 2011, so I pointed out Donnurumma, who's at a top club now.
Now you are asking for Premier league? Ok Pickford has been playing first team top flight football since he was 21. Jack Butland was first choice for Stoke at 20. In fact the general age of goalies has been steadily dropping for years now. Its no longer so uncommon to see younger lads given a proper shot.

I'm done watching you shift the goal posts to avoid accepting your pathetic argument fell on its arse at the point of conception. Much as it appears you did. So I won't continue this fiasco any longer.

Stop being so pitiful and desperate for attention and have a pop at just being a nice person. It may make you happier.

im talking today or next month how many clubs have a teenager as no1 or 21 and under keeper ... ill await the reply top level teams
Closed Thread