United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 21-09-2019, 10:19 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside onside
Hope both get the shits and can't play.
Careful, saayfooty will be along to write an essay describing why Matic is an asset to this team.

What actually is wrong with Martial? Would be nice to have him back soon as I actually think Rashford plays better when they’re on the pitch together. That and he is our best finisher (Greenwood looks like he might change that).

Unread 21-09-2019, 11:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Careful, saayfooty will be along to write an essay describing why Matic is an asset to this team.

What actually is wrong with Martial? Would be nice to have him back soon as I actually think Rashford plays better when they’re on the pitch together. That and he is our best finisher (Greenwood looks like he might change that).
Pulled up in the warm up to the Astana game, though being optimistic his being there suggests he might not be that far off.

Unread 21-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Him and Pogba don't want to be here any more, the pair of sulky bastards.

Unread 22-09-2019, 12:39 AM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Him and Pogba don't want to be here any more, the pair of sulky bastards.
Aye. Given his number 9 back. Played in his preferred position. Huge pay rise. Maybe he was just injured. Silly idea, I know.

Unread 22-09-2019, 10:53 AM
My Name is Keith

Have very very bad vibes re today. We used to win when I felt this doomy about a match but those times have long gone I’m afraid.

No goals in this team.

Unread 22-09-2019, 12:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Have very very bad vibes re today. We used to win when I felt this doomy about a match but those times have long gone I’m afraid.

No goals in this team.
Clean sheet; penalty; sorted.

OGS, the new George Graham.