Deal - May's Deal 0 0%
Deal - on the harder side 7 10.29%
Deal - on the softer side 9 13.24%
Referendum and rehash 18 26.47%
Cancel 26 38.24%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 17-09-2019, 11:27 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Just get rid of this inept, incompetent, dishonest bunch of tory f***s.

Renegotiate a workable deal.

Ratification vote with remain option.

Unread 17-09-2019, 11:30 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
softer side. get out but leave NI in all Ireland customs zone.

Should have made the pole p***c
Yup. I absolutely Johnsoned this ffs

Still - 17% only for a hard style Brexit.

Genuinely expected more.

I went for a soft floppy brexit. 52% Keane, 48% Nani Brexit for me.

Unread 17-09-2019, 11:32 AM
Patty_b

Went for a ref personally, even if remain isn't on it and it's a choice of deals.

Just think it would be nice for the people to be able to vote on a concrete Brexit deal, rather than lies on a bus.

Unread 17-09-2019, 11:36 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Went for a ref personally, even if remain isn't on it and it's a choice of deals.

Just think it would be nice for the people to be able to vote on a concrete Brexit deal, rather than lies on a bus.
Yup. Even if remain not an option, I think at least being able to choose what path we now go down is good.

1st ref - do we go to the cinema

2nd ref - what film do we see

I've no problem with that - I just don't like the idea of the whole family deciding to go to the cinema and then have Poop decide we're going to see The Human Centipede despite my mum and daughter NOT fancying it.

Unread 17-09-2019, 11:42 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Yup. Even if remain not an option, I think at least being able to choose what path we now go down is good.

I've no problem with that - I just don't like the idea of the whole family deciding to go to the cinema and then have Poop decide we're going to see The Human Centipede despite my mum and daughter NOT fancying it.
If you can't decide on what film to see, do you still go to the cinema?

Unread 17-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

My favourite analogy of the whole thread. Absolutely perfect comparison.

Unread 17-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
If you can't decide on what film to see, do you still go to the cinema?
I would imagine anyone who made the life changing decision to go to the cinema would look at what the viewing options were before setting off.

"I can't believe the majority of the house voted for One flew over the Cuckoo's nest, I'm going to make them agree to watch Ghostbusters 2 or the car is getting torched so nobody can go to the pictures. "

Unread 17-09-2019, 12:16 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
I would imagine anyone who made the life changing decision to go to the cinema would look at what the viewing options were before setting off.

"I can't believe the majority of the house voted for One flew over the Cuckoo's nest, I'm going to make them agree to watch Ghostbusters 2 or the car is getting torched so nobody can go to the pictures. "
What if somebody promised them they could watch a certain film, and the decision to go to the cinema was based on that promise, but it turns out that the film doesn't exist?

Of course you'll always get the little brat who stamps their feet and screams "I wanna go moving picture house" regardless because they are so used to getting their own way.

Unread 17-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
What if somebody promised them they could watch a certain film, and the decision to go to the cinema was based on that promise, but it turns out that the film doesn't exist?

Of course you'll always get the little brat who stamps their feet and screams "I wanna go moving picture house" regardless because they are so used to getting their own way.
Nonsense, everyone who voted to go to the cinema to see that film was well aware that it didn't exist... every single one of them.

Unread 17-09-2019, 12:24 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

The film doesn't exist? Not sure about that one. Wouldn't be the first film though that turned out not to be as good as the trailers suggested.

It appears we all might be held to ransom by the brat you mentioned and the one who's just thrown the family car keys down the toilet because the others want to see a different film to him.