United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 02-04-2019, 03:29 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Maybe, you also never hear any of the pro Corbz crew commending the efforts of T Bleezy and/or MM re the GFA - one of the most significant achievements of any uk government ever. Instead, hes despised.

Labour lunatics actually prefer to be in opposition. It's much easier to whinge and snipe from the sidelines than actually confront the realities of governing.

Meanwhile big dawgs like TB and the Thatch make the big calls and scruffy c***s like Corbyn and Foot can pretend what might have been in their creased slacks and donkey jackets.

Unread 02-04-2019, 04:49 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Maybe, you also never hear any of the pro Corbz crew commending the efforts of T Bleezy and/or MM re the GFA - one of the most significant achievements of any uk government ever. Instead, hes despised.
Why who has belittled Mo Mowlam's achievements in Northern Ireland? I've never heard anybody have anything but praise for what she achieved over there. You're obsessed with Jeremy Corbyn, almost cult like in your dislike of him or anybody who supports him and his front bench

Unread 02-04-2019, 06:11 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Why who has belittled Mo Mowlam's achievements in Northern Ireland? I've never heard anybody have anything but praise for what she achieved over there. You're obsessed with Jeremy Corbyn, almost cult like in your dislike of him or anybody who supports him and his front bench
Tory boys who won't venture out of the closet to honestly admit it and so have to content themselves with second rate FBPE style b***hing

Natural born tiggers

Unread 02-04-2019, 06:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
The hard work on the GFA was done before Blair came to power. He just did a de Gaulle and marched in at the head of the parade despite not having contributed to the victory.
That is slightly unfair, but its also true that the work of Major - not to mention John Hume - does sometimes get overlooked a bit.

Unread 02-04-2019, 06:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Ffs

Dawg...

This place is so political these days.

Unread 02-04-2019, 06:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Ffs

Dawg...

Tiring isn't it.....

Unread 02-04-2019, 06:25 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Ffs

Dawg...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Tiring isn't it.....
It's a political thread

Unread 02-04-2019, 06:26 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
It's a political thread
Fair enough. Maybe better way to describe it is partisan.

Unread 02-04-2019, 06:29 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
The hard work on the GFA was done before Blair came to power. He just did a de Gaulle and marched in at the head of the parade despite not having contributed to the victory.
Thought blairs work, hard or not so hard, on oirland was excellent...

Unread 02-04-2019, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Thought blairs work, hard or not so hard, on oirland was excellent...
Yes, he deserves credit where it is due just like anybody else.

(showing how "tribal " I am there, in response to that subby in the Brexit thread)