United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Wrestling

Unread 21-11-2018, 09:40 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up The Man

https://mobile.twitter.com/beckylynchwwe

WWE are catching lightning in a bottle with Becky Lynch.

She’s the most entertaining thing going.

First woman to stand victorious at the end of Wrestlemania I reckon.

They’ve only gone and made a female McGregor - she’s Irish Gold.

Unread 21-11-2018, 09:50 AM
rubbernecker

The Man

Unread 23-11-2018, 08:13 AM
My Name is Heath

I see Conor McGregor getting on board The Man’s train.

Could guarantee a Wrestlemania main event if he is in her corner.

Unread 23-11-2018, 05:35 PM
TheKitchenSink

What's funny is that, as always, Becky has gotten over in spite of WWE rather than because of WWE. If it was up to the company she'd be a cookie cutter heel right now insulting the crowd, being booed and ultimately used to put over Charlotte before being discarded into mid-card purgatory. Instead they've been forced to listen to the fans and slowly, begrudgingly dropped almost all of her pure heel tendencies to turn her into more of a maverick Stone Cold type character. They're also having Charlotte emulate Lynch's mannerisms now, too, which is just laughable. They are so lucky they have a monopoly on the business because they are f***ing shit at what they do - on the main shows, at least. NXT, 205 Live and basically anything outside of McMahon's grip is generally good or great. Unfortunately they also have the least amount of people watching because they're almost all exclusive to the Network with no TV presence.

Unread 25-11-2018, 04:54 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKitchenSink
What's funny is that, as always, Becky has gotten over in spite of WWE rather than because of WWE. If it was up to the company she'd be a cookie cutter heel right now insulting the crowd, being booed and ultimately used to put over Charlotte before being discarded into mid-card purgatory. Instead they've been forced to listen to the fans and slowly, begrudgingly dropped almost all of her pure heel tendencies to turn her into more of a maverick Stone Cold type character. They're also having Charlotte emulate Lynch's mannerisms now, too, which is just laughable. They are so lucky they have a monopoly on the business because they are f***ing shit at what they do - on the main shows, at least. NXT, 205 Live and basically anything outside of McMahon's grip is generally good or great. Unfortunately they also have the least amount of people watching because they're almost all exclusive to the Network with no TV presence.
Spot on. She’s the greatest thing to happen to WWE in years.

Her Twitter is gold

They should push her to the moon.

The Man on the moon.

Unread 25-11-2018, 05:00 AM
waynes ear's

Heath, are you ok?

Unread 25-11-2018, 05:15 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Heath, are you ok?
Cat woke me up but apart from that good.

Are you a fan? She’s absolute gold.

Unread 25-11-2018, 07:12 AM
waynes ear's

No

Unread 07-12-2018, 09:16 PM
My Name is Heath

She’s The Man

Unread 07-12-2018, 09:40 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Cringe.