United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 22-09-2019, 11:12 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I don't think brexit was a fantastic choice but the way remainers post any old lies is crazy.

oh top experts predict some shit. they didn't predict bresit why do you suddenly believe them now? Is it because they predict stuff that'll prove you right?
#3371 14/06/2016:

(Me): With the greatest respect to Jem, and anyone else I've read/spoken to on the matter, the guy who told me this manages one of the biggest international pension funds in the world (so many, many billions invested in the economy) - I take his knowledgeable opinion on this subject to have more weight than most others. Nobody has a crystal ball, of course, but the chances of the country slipping into financial meltdown are very, very real. Surely it's too much of a risk to take.

-

That was one fund talking about removing billions and billions of pounds. One. (And one who spent millions looking at the possible implications of a leave vote, prior to the referendum, as they took it so seriously).

Unread 22-09-2019, 11:13 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
blank
fantastic post

amazing you managed so many words to say absolutely nothing

you have no core beliefs, you just repeat stuff.

Unread 22-09-2019, 11:14 PM
BarryX

Quote:
fantastic post
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...postcount=3371

Quote:
fantastic post

amazing you managed so many words to say absolutely nothing

Unread 22-09-2019, 11:15 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
if you were trying to link to a fantastic post, bless

Unread 22-09-2019, 11:15 PM
Sapien

I want Brexit to be over if only to stop me having to read yet another flawed analogy.

Unread 22-09-2019, 11:22 PM
BarryX

Quote:
you have no core beliefs, you just repeat stuff.
My core beliefs are to listen to the opinions of those who know better than me and shape my own based on those who are wiser.

I was on the fence pre-referendum, as there are things about the EU I don't like and things that I do. I listened to experts who knew a whole lot more than I ever could, who'd spent millions looking at the implications because they took it so seriously. And shared them here.

"oh top experts predict some shit. they didn't predict bresit why do you suddenly believe them now?"

Maybe because billions and billions has already left the UK economy. Or is that one of the 'lies' again

Unread 22-09-2019, 11:24 PM
armchair

check

Unread 22-09-2019, 11:35 PM
BarryX

Quote:
check
Believe what you will.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKCN1R114E

Interesting where the most popular choice for relocation is

Unread 22-09-2019, 11:40 PM
d_knight

Quote:
if you were trying to link to a fantastic post, bless
It was 'FANTASTIC POSTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM'
Thank you. I'll be here all week

Unread 23-09-2019, 05:03 AM
jem

and they say you never link to good news.
Closed Thread