United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 09-09-2019, 07:38 PM
Fat Al

Seriously thinking of giving WoW Classic a go.

Unread 09-09-2019, 08:56 PM
Long tongue phooey

Red dead redemption online is getting a big update tomorrow, I really enjoyed playing it so I'm looking forward to this

Unread 09-09-2019, 08:57 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long tongue phooey
Red dead redemption online is getting a big update tomorrow, I really enjoyed playing it so I'm looking forward to this
What sort of update pal?

Have they made it so you can build a ranch etc and not have c***s trying to kill you around every corner.

Unread 09-09-2019, 11:11 PM
Long tongue phooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
What sort of update pal?

Have they made it so you can build a ranch etc and not have c***s trying to kill you around every corner.
They're changing the whole game, putting different roles in with a better progression.

Not sure you can build a ranch, but you can turn your camp into some kind of shop that you have to protect.

Also a bounty hunter role, and a treasure hunter role

Unread 10-09-2019, 01:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long tongue phooey
They're changing the whole game, putting different roles in with a better progression.

Not sure you can build a ranch, but you can turn your camp into some kind of shop that you have to protect.

Also a bounty hunter role, and a treasure hunter role
Cheers pal.

Had a little bash this morning and itís much better than it was on the release

Still had some twat shoot me as I was about to talk to the butcher

Unread 10-09-2019, 02:07 PM
Long tongue phooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Cheers pal.

Had a little bash this morning and itís much better than it was on the release

Still had some twat shoot me as I was about to talk to the butcher

loads of bored people wandering around waiting for the update to drop, I've been killed about 20 times today

Unread 10-09-2019, 02:08 PM
NedKelly

I played Red Dead without having it spoiled for me. It's had a genuine knock on effect. Anytime I watch a movie/tv show and a character I like smokes and coughs I instantly think the worst.

Unread 11-09-2019, 08:31 AM
Drexl

Nerd alert. Nerd alert. Nerd alert.

I bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on steam sale for about 2 of your quids ages ago and tried to play it, but f***ed it off as consoley shite.

On a whim, I reinstalled it and have been smashing it. Me likey. Like a cross between an easier Dark Souls and a bit of Skyrim. Fairly open world, claustrophobic caves/dungeons, bandits, goblins, cyclopsis, massive snakes with four heads etc

It doesn't really tell you what to do, which will put many off, but worth getting into. I've built a kick-ass team of middle-aged women, and we are ragging it just found a sword of menopause +3