United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2009, 05:53 PM
paddy2times

Default ashes to ashes returns tonight

supposedly the best yet according to the papers,but i still don't think you can beat the first ones with john simm myself,phil glennister is still spot on but think it worked best with him and simm.

Unread 20-04-2009, 05:57 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy2times
supposedly the best yet according to the papers,but i still don't think you can beat the first ones with john simm myself,phil glennister is still spot on but think it worked best with him and simm.
I loved Life on Mars. I thought Ashes was crap. I will give it a go tonight though.

Unread 20-04-2009, 06:03 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
I loved Life on Mars. I thought Ashes was crap. I will give it a go tonight though.
thats because the 1980s havent reached belfast yet

when it does, give ashes another go, it will all make sense

Unread 20-04-2009, 06:05 PM
f*** KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

tin hat smiley

Unread 20-04-2009, 06:06 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:

You're one cheeky tramp. We have coffee shops and everything now.

Unread 20-04-2009, 06:08 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
tin hat smiley

last time I was there people were trying to speak in sign language to me because I had one of my ipod earphones in

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Quote:

You're one cheeky tramp. We have coffee shops and everything now.

I know

3 pigs and a hen for a cup of coffee, f***ing extortionate

Unread 20-04-2009, 06:09 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
last time I was there people were trying to speak in sign language to me because I had one of my ipod earphones in

Hate to admit it but that one made me laugh out loud. I swear I could genuinely see that happening.

Unread 20-04-2009, 06:14 PM
no fun

captain.......did you see the secret millionaire last night ?

based in belfast, bloke gave money to a kids boxing club on the shankhill, and some to a youth club in the ardoyne

daft c***, it'll all get spent on guns, rosary beads and pit bull terriers

Unread 20-04-2009, 06:21 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
captain.......did you see the secret millionaire last night ?

based in belfast, bloke gave money to a kids boxing club on the shankhill, and some to a youth club in the ardoyne

daft c***, it'll all get spent on guns, rosary beads and pit bull terriers

No I didnt mate but I wish I had. The boxing scene is actually a really good cross community venture in those parts of Belfast. Way back in the 80's I was involved in one club in the New Lodge that had great links with a club on the Shankill. A sport that at one level entailed beating the living crap out of each other and which resulted in cross community contact and even friendships. Go figure.

We had a yank tv crew over covering a bit of its story. I had to do an interview with them with a mate in the background stripping off in a completely unprovoked attempt to make me laugh during the interview. Fenian tramp.

Unread 20-04-2009, 06:26 PM
no fun

Quote:

No I didnt mate but I wish I had. The boxing scene is actually a really good cross community venture in those parts of Belfast. Way back in the 80's I was involved in one club in the New Lodge that had great links with a club on the Shankill. A sport that at one level entailed beating the living crap out of each other and which resulted in cross community contact and even friendships. Go figure.

We had a yank tv crew over covering a bit of its story. I had to do an interview with them with a mate in the background stripping off in a completely unprovoked attempt to make me laugh during the interview. Fenian tramp.

years ago when I worked in a kids home a local councillor did a routine visit - I was sat with him telling him how well the place was doing and how well the kids were doing, when the bloke on duty with me came in the room via a door behind the councillor with his dick out.....how I didnt crack up I dont know
Closed Thread