United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 22-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default



Jack
 
Unread 22-09-2019, 10:26 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
 
Unread 22-09-2019, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Ah yes, Mao's Favourite Starling.

Who once had a memorable forum meltdown with yours truly
 
Unread 22-09-2019, 11:11 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Ah yes, Mao's Favourite Starling.

Who once had a memorable forum meltdown with yours truly
i don't remember that
 
Unread 23-09-2019, 01:09 PM
est.1878
 
Default

The new toaster having one grill that's slightly weaker than all the others

Might leave a scrap metal leaflet next to it to freak it out
 
Unread 23-09-2019, 01:12 PM
jaffo
 
Default

For Dualit Toaster Reds only: putting your bread in to be toasted, twisting the timer then arriving back to find another household member has unplugged it earlier.

My raging this morning actually woke people up
 
Unread 23-09-2019, 01:25 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo View Post
For Dualit Toaster Reds only: putting your bread in to be toasted, twisting the timer then arriving back to find another household member has unplugged it earlier.

My raging this morning actually woke people up
 
Unread 23-09-2019, 01:28 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo View Post
My raging this morning actually woke people up
Hope Mrs J fills you in later
 
Unread 23-09-2019, 01:31 PM
jaffo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Hope Mrs J fills you in later
 
Unread 23-09-2019, 01:32 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What are you unreasonably intolerant about?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KKK stand, intolerant deluded red down Switching Off News, Current Affairs & Politics 20 24-03-2014 07:44 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.