United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Reply
 
Unread 15-09-2019, 06:22 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
I think itís superb

Much better than fifa which was too arcadey and not enough of a simulation

Too much negativity
I'm having a blast with it. Lost my rag a little yesterday but I was playing shit, came back today with a clear mind and played some really good games.

There are still some issues to be patched. Referees are shit sometimes, getting penalised for a lot of clean tackles, and not getting many free kicks in return. One of the games that sent me off the rails yesterday saw me conceding a goal from a free kick given after a perfectly fine standing tackle, and then not given a free kick myself right outside their area a couple of seconds after the restart for a blatant foul.
 
Unread 15-09-2019, 06:34 PM
dunk
 
Default

Just had a first proper stint on it. Started a ML with United and chucked £600m at players worked a treat tbf and still got a couple of bil in the bank

Enjoying it a lot, but itís not without its frustrations. Selecting players needs sharpening up, as do player reactions. I donít know what they did to the demo but some of the glitches in animations passing/shooting angles are it wasnít like that in the demo. Barely had a free kick, no penalties and the professional foul rule just doesnít exist playing on Top player and have conceded 4 shots on goal in the first 5 league games

Itís much the same in terms of the bugs in gameplay as it was last year tbf, once the next patch comes out itíll be fine
 
Unread 15-09-2019, 06:40 PM
AK14
 
Default

Whatís with the end of game player ratings in master league too?

Beat city 4-1 and absolutely dominated them, but the highest rated player was Shaw who got 7.5...

Rashford who scored twice was given 6.5 the rest were around 5-6

Might seem like a small problem but wonít poor ratings like that impact a players overall form or ability to grow over a season like in Fifa?
 
Unread 15-09-2019, 07:17 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just had a first proper stint on it. Started a ML with United and chucked £600m at players worked a treat tbf and still got a couple of bil in the bank

Enjoying it a lot, but itís not without its frustrations. Selecting players needs sharpening up, as do player reactions. I donít know what they did to the demo but some of the glitches in animations passing/shooting angles are it wasnít like that in the demo. Barely had a free kick, no penalties and the professional foul rule just doesnít exist playing on Top player and have conceded 4 shots on goal in the first 5 league games

Itís much the same in terms of the bugs in gameplay as it was last year tbf, once the next patch comes out itíll be fine
Yeah the player switching can be whack. Using the right stick only to switch pretty much fixes it, but it's a learning curve to use it properly all the time. They need to fix the standard player switches. With the player reactions and stuff, what team chemistry do you have? I noticed that it's improved after going from 50 up to 75, but not sure if being 90+ in tram chemistry will help with that a bit more. It was an absolute slog playing with the team with a chemistry from 50 to about 65.

I think fixing the player switching issue would almost automatically help fix the player reactions at the same time.
 
Unread 15-09-2019, 07:18 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Yeah the player switching can be whack. Using the right stick only to switch pretty much fixes it, but it's a learning curve to use it properly all the time. They need to fix the standard player switches. With the player reactions and stuff, what team chemistry do you have? I noticed that it's improved after going from 50 up to 75, but not sure if being 90+ in tram chemistry will help with that a bit more. It was an absolute slog playing with the team with a chemistry from 50 to about 65.

I think fixing the player switching issue would almost automatically help fix the player reactions at the same time.
91 itís a bit better, but still apparent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Whatís with the end of game player ratings in master league too?

Beat city 4-1 and absolutely dominated them, but the highest rated player was Shaw who got 7.5...

Rashford who scored twice was given 6.5 the rest were around 5-6

Might seem like a small problem but wonít poor ratings like that impact a players overall form or ability to grow over a season like in Fifa?
Itís always been mega harsh. Bloke that scores always gets MOTM too
 
Unread 15-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
91 itís a bit better, but still apparent.
Yeah I can tell there's an issue because it happens with the AI teams sometimes. Easy fix with a patch though in the near future.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Itís always been mega harsh. Bloke that scores always gets MOTM too
Think I got a nine once with a player who bagged 4.

@Ak: I dont think it affects the player development though, the players have always been rated like that and it's never been an issue in past iterations.
 
Unread 18-09-2019, 04:28 PM
dunk
 
Default

 
Unread 25-09-2019, 04:44 PM
AK14
 
Default

Deleted...

Given it a go and thereís some decent parts to it, just fed up of the gameplay. So glitchy and all of a sudden (not sure if thereís been an update?) all my players pass the ball like Chris f***ing Smalling

Fifa has its problems nqat, but for me itís better than this game. Playing a football game shouldnít feel like such a chore

Anyway, enjoy lads
Reply
Thread Tools
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.