United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Reply
 
Unread 29-06-2019, 04:35 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

organising it on the hottest day of the year on a saturday when everyone is at the pub or in their garden having a bbq wasn't the best idea was it
 
Unread 29-06-2019, 04:37 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

That beard needs shaping.
 
Unread 29-06-2019, 04:59 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
organising it on the hottest day of the year on a saturday when everyone is at the pub or in their garden having a bbq wasn't the best idea was it
And that's why they own it.

"I would have protested but it was...too hot/too cold/too far away, etc.."

Not that you're arsed tbf.
 
Unread 29-06-2019, 05:06 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
And that's why they own it.

"I would have protested but it was...too hot/too cold/too far away, etc.."

Not that you're arsed tbf.
I protest every week by not showing up. It's been hell staying away from United last season and their scintillating football.
 
Unread 29-06-2019, 05:06 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Red face

 
Unread 29-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Maybe it would have been a better idea to protest when, i dunno, maybe an actual f***ing game was on?
 
Unread 29-06-2019, 06:17 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Maybe it would have been a better idea to protest when, i dunno, maybe an actual f***ing game was on?
That's old style conventional thinking, pal. OUT OF THE BOX stuff is what we need.
Reply
Thread Tools
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:04 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.