Surprising. Seems like a proper @#%&!.

Unread 06-07-2019, 11:58 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Isn't Nainggolan a "bad boy" with an alcohol problem
Not sure that's the type of character we want to introduce to our squad

Inter want to get rid for a reason
He’s just replacing Herrera who according to some forum experts was a fully blown alcoholic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 06-07-2019, 03:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Good he’s shite

Unread 06-07-2019, 04:20 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Him leaving would be fantastic. Hopefully Lukaku as well to add to Valencia and Fellaini.

How on earth did Young, Jones and Smalling get new contracts

Unread 06-07-2019, 05:20 PM
d_knight

Intern and AC have an important role for matic.
First name on team list for him and everything.
It's automatic you see

Unread 10-07-2019, 03:06 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

£#%&! sake stop rejecting offers for turds.

Honestly, we could form a better squad than these idiots.

Unread 02-09-2019, 11:35 PM
Brucie

Unread 02-09-2019, 11:46 PM
waynes ear's

Bet Ole doesnt give two £#%&!s what that shitforbrain thinks. Or gustavosergio543545 either

Unread 02-09-2019, 11:48 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
I agree. we must future him in the team.

Unread 02-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I agree. we must future him in the team.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:28 AM
saayfooty

lol this strategy of Ole's is suicidal.

Sell loads of senior players in one window without replacements.

The Scottish Player is a first team player. This is crazy

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by saayfooty

Crazy is persisting with the same @#%&!s who have £#%&!ed up time and time again.

The cull wasn't deep enough. Just a shame we didn't sign the defensive midfielder and striker we needed.

Intentional or not, this strategy buys Ole time. But he needs to quickly drop Lingard, play Pogba further forward and give someone else (Garner?) a try in midfield.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Crazy is persisting with the same @#%&!s who have £#%&!ed up time and time again.

The cull wasn't deep enough. Just a shame we didn't sign the defensive midfielder and striker we needed.

Intentional or not, this strategy buys Ole time. But he needs to quickly drop Lingard, play Pogba further forward and give someone else (Garner?) a try in midfield.
Agreed, hoping that he was waiting for the International break before introducing some of the young lads into the team. Not sure why he would, but it won't stop me hoping thats the case.

Quote:
What's wrong with The Scottish Player?

He's not setting the world alight but he's going about his job on the pitch just fine IMO. He's a revelation compared to the shit @#%&!s getting canned, or in need of a good canning.

Played a part in James's goal at the weekend as well.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:56 AM
jem

we must future garner in the team. meantime, it could mean tim.

Unread 03-09-2019, 11:58 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Classic saayfootyers

Unread 03-09-2019, 01:05 PM
saayfooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

I didn't say he should persist with them. I said selling them without replacements is dumb and highly risky.

How does this strategy buy time? Our performances are crap and our options are more and more limited.

This isn't a Chelsea Lampard scenario.

Ole had most of last season to plan this and we do not have a transfer ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
What's wrong with The Scottish Player?

He's not setting the world alight but he's going about his job on the pitch just fine IMO. He's a revelation compared to the shit @#%&!s getting canned, or in need of a good canning.

Played a part in James's goal at the weekend as well.
What's his job?

So did Pereira, yet he was missing against Southampton too. A guy scores a wonder goal and you're praising The Scottish Player for passing the ball where 99.9% of any footballer in the world would have passed it.

I'd praise Mata more for making the overlapping run.

Unread 03-09-2019, 01:11 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
What's his job?

So did Pereira, yet he was missing against Southampton too. A guy scores a wonder goal and you're praising The Scottish Player for passing the ball where 99.9% of any footballer in the world would have passed it.

I'd praise Mata more for making the overlapping run.
The Scottish Player didn't go missing in the game against Southampton

His job at the moment is a deep midfielder, I don't think it's his preferred position but he did it well. Made some important blocks in and around the box, recovered possession and moved the ball on successfully without much fuss. Got forward at times when he could. And as for the goal, me praising The Scottish Player for his part in the goal is not taking anything away from James

The Scottish Player bombed forward and carried the ball before picking out the right pass to James.

Re-watch the game and you'll see mate.

Unread 03-09-2019, 01:26 PM
saayfooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
The Scottish Player didn't for missing in the game against Southampton

His job at the moment is a deep midfielder, I don't think it's his preferred position but he did it well. Made some important blocks in and around the box, recovered possession and moved the ball on successfully without much fuss. Got forward at times when he could. And as for the goal, me praising The Scottish Player for his part in the goal is not taking anything away from James

The Scottish Player bombed forward and carried the ball before picking out the right pass to James.

Re-watch the game and you'll see mate.
Let me clarify.

The Scottish Player offensively is poor and goes missing.

The Scottish Player defensively is ok.

I watched the game. In that particular move, we broke through the press so The Scottish Player had acres to run into.

You want to take his contribution to the goal out of context and state that he had a good game? All of his games have been average at best, and I'm being generous.

You're comfortable with The Scottish Player being a starting player for United. That is mental.

I bet you think The Scottish Player played better than Pogba against Southampton. Madness

ANYWAY, my overall point was that Matic is better than The Scottish Player and considering that we are light in midfield, I would keep Matic and start him in a three with Pogba and someone else (this someone else could The Scottish Player)

Unread 03-09-2019, 01:29 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Let me clarify.

I watched the game. In that particular move, we broke through the press so The Scottish Player had acres to run into.

You want to take his contribution to the goal out of context and state that he had a good game? All of his games have been average at best, and I'm being generous.

You're comfortable with The Scottish Player being a starting player for United. That is mental.

I bet you think The Scottish Player played better than Pogba against Southampton. Madness
Ey up, James Garner has logged in trying to discredit McTommers.

You'll get your chance, pal.

Unread 03-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Let me clarify.

Wrong.

Quote:
Better than OK,

Quote:
So he's bad offensively and goes missing, apart from the times that he doesn't? This clarification thing you're doing hasn't gone well.

Quote:
How am I taking it out of context? Was he involved or was he not?

Quote:
More than comfortable, I'm happy he's a starter, and long may it last. Soz.

Quote:
Is that the same Pogba who was having a personal competition with Rashford as to who could throw the game the worst? That Pogba?

Pogba was shocking against Southampton pal, only saved from being the worst player on the pitch by Rashford.

Quote:
ANYWAY, my overall point was that Matic is better than The Scottish Player and considering that we are light in midfield, I would keep Matic and start him in a three with Pogba and someone else (this someone else could The Scottish Player)
Wrong.

You didn't have a point originally, you just stated: "The Scottish Player is a first team player. This is crazy"

Out of all the players you could point at and complain about being starters for this club at the moment, The Scottish Player should be very near the bottom of the list.
Closed Thread