David Crank

I don't do stuff about his little hand

Unread 08-12-2019, 12:02 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Brent
They wouldn't understand a word Eric said to them
Or Roy tbf.

Eric would at least be able to get a message to Martial. In fact he'd be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
My pet excuses won us the game last night. Are we not learning a little about sage?

Wtf
We all know it. Surprised big Ed had the balls to fire him face to face. In hindsight, he has gone up in my estimations.

Unread 08-12-2019, 02:23 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Needs to be make number 2.
Yes I agree bin Carrrick and Mckenna and bring Roy in.

Quote:
Charlton is not Keane. I quite like Keane from an entertainment point of view. Unapologetic: says what he believes; believes what he says. It’s rare in this day and age.

Not a chance in £#%&!ing hell I want the manager letting him anywhere near the players.
Yes he might upset them, bless their cotton socks

Unread 08-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Brent
I don't do stuff about his little hand
Apparently Keane wore a baseball cap on backwards and opened with ‘get out’

Unread 08-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 08-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
It terrifies me because Keane is clearly a psychopath.
Ffs

Unread 08-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Finished up with a frenzied eye-bulging Riverdance too.

Unread 08-12-2019, 08:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Finished up with a frenzied eye-bulging Riverdance too.
So he did, so he did.

Unread 19-01-2020, 08:49 PM
Red Santos

It's definitely Martial

dozy @#%&!

(Tony Martial not Keano)

Unread 19-01-2020, 09:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
It's definitely Martial

dozy @#%&!

(Tony Martial not Keano)
Barely had the ball within 15 yards of him first half, created our only chance of the first half and was our only actual threat second half. Should've at least hit the £#%&!ing target though

Unread 20-01-2020, 04:11 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Barely had the ball within 15 yards of him first half, created our only chance of the first half and was our only actual threat second half. Should've at least hit the £#%&!ing target though
Maybe because it was bouncing off his shins.

He was poor. He was very poor. I bet the Liverpool defenders aren't walking off the pitch talking about what a threat he was.

Unread 20-01-2020, 09:06 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Maybe because it was bouncing off his shins.

He was poor. He was very poor. I bet the Liverpool defenders aren't walking off the pitch talking about what a threat he was.

It was as well.

That's the thing with Martial. You expect him to be really good now he's older and not Lukaku.

He had that one moment where he made his own space but had to go and balloon the shot. He's still a very nervous player.

Unread 20-01-2020, 09:21 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Barely had the ball within 15 yards of him first half, created our only chance of the first half and was our only actual threat second half. Should've at least hit the f***ing target though
I get your point, but he just doesn't do enough, does he? Imagine the difference if Rashford was playing.

Unread 20-01-2020, 11:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I get your point, but he just doesn't do enough, does he? Imagine the difference if Rashford was playing.
Different types of player though aren't they.

Unread 20-01-2020, 06:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Different types of player though aren't they.
As in, Rashford is better?

Unread 20-01-2020, 06:58 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He's lazy as £#%&! and has that petulant / moody French vibe minus the genius to go with it.

Unread 20-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Sparky***

Like Pogba he's a £#%&!ing meme footballer... produces a nice 6 second clip every few games to share on insta@#%&!, gets all the £#%&!ing tweenies excited as they think that proves everybody wrong.

Like most footballers that always never do enough it's always someone elses fault that they aren't producing.

Should show these idiots a clip of Andy Cole working his £#%&!ing arse off for the team and they'd probably have a meltdown.

Unread 20-01-2020, 07:30 PM
ScarFace

I hate his face. Get rid, miserable slapped arse bitch.

Unread 20-01-2020, 07:36 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I hate his face. Get rid, miserable slapped arse b***h.

that miss yesterday
Closed Thread