United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2020, 10:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
What's happened here?
Been going on for days.....check Their twitter (RI)

basically proved with evidence all the famcams are media led operations to make money.

Not a single red between them.

Unread 13-01-2020, 10:39 PM
Vedder

The way that @#%&! rants and the other #@&%!s talk about Ole it’s obviously they’re not reds. Rants is a spurs fan isn’t he? Probably gothers

Unread 13-01-2020, 10:43 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
The way that @#%&! rants and the other #@&%!s talk about Ole it’s obviously they’re not reds. Rants is a spurs fan isn’t he? Probably gothers

Unread 13-01-2020, 10:44 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

basically proved with evidence all the famcams are media led operations to make money.

Just had a deeks, not a huge shock really though fair play to RI for putting in the groundwork. Even with all of this out in the open there's still more than enough clueless LadsBible #@&%!s out there to keep the cheese rolling in. Can't help but hate the internet at times like these.

Unread 13-01-2020, 10:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Unread 13-01-2020, 10:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Just had a deeks, not a huge shock really though fair play to RI for putting in the groundwork. Even with all of this out in the open there's still more than enough clueless LadsBible #@&%!s out there to keep the cheese rolling in. Can't help but hate the internet at times like these.
Oh big time mate, I think.its why they tried to say they were attacked physically at a game to garner support...
Buts it's just faceless twitter fan accounts backing them.
They are playing the "they don't want YOU to have a voice line"

It was nice to see a nod to the old RI times though we're anyone was getting it by any means, still great at what they do....

But as you say, time moves on...internet reds that will never step four in the ground in a life time are a HUGE thing these days

Unread 13-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Irah got that scoop four years ago

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=129

Unread 13-01-2020, 11:10 PM
Medlock

Also had a look on Twitter, although don't 100% understand it tbh
Genuinely mind-boggling the shite that is posted there. There seemed to be some link between being anti-Glazers and anti-Ole, which when you think back to 2005 and all of that, it shows how far the world has changed Who are these #@&%!s? In the ground, of course, it all feels pretty much the same as it ever did...

Unread 13-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Alex Jones was Right

f*** pochettino. Literally pointless hiring him in place of ole. A step backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
"It's from someone I trust"

And I'm going to betray that trust by telling you.
So it’s a single, uncorraborated source. “Someone I trust” ffs. Great journalism.

Unread 13-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
£#%&! pochettino. Literally pointless hiring him in place of ole. A step backwards.

So it’s a single, uncorraborated source. “Someone I trust” ffs. Great jounalism.
How much did he pay him do you reckon?

Unread 13-01-2020, 11:18 PM
red in cumbria

Underwhelmed by this particular rumour as ever

Unread 13-01-2020, 11:29 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
"It's from someone I trust"

And I'm going to betray that trust by telling you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Also had a look on Twitter, although don't 100% understand it tbh
Genuinely mind-boggling the shite that is posted there. There seemed to be some link between being anti-Glazers and anti-Ole, which when you think back to 2005 and all of that, it shows how far the world has changed Who are these #@&%!s? In the ground, of course, it all feels pretty much the same as it ever did...
I was told recently that half these accounts are bots. Praising Pogba to high heaven despite all the evidence that he wants to leave etc. They will move on with Pogba when he moves clubs...

I have noticed a few genuine reds on there who are rabidly 'Ole out' though.

Some of Norther's tweets

Unread 14-01-2020, 05:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
bigger dick than goldbridge mumbles cant understand a word he says and looks pissed all the time

r/i have fully outed goldbridge and the rest and goldbridge never short of a few words has not even mentioned it , biggest @#%&!s on the net bar farage trump boris morgan and katie hopkins

Unread 14-01-2020, 07:49 AM
Whip Hubley

football podcasts

Unread 14-01-2020, 07:50 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
football podcasts

Unread 14-01-2020, 08:01 AM
puressence

Quote:
football podcasts
grownmen

Unread 14-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
football podcasts
This

Never listened to one and I love podcasts.

Closest I've got is Athletico Mince.

Unread 14-01-2020, 10:36 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Odd that Goldbridge has become the "breakout star". I don't pay much attention to these things, but there was a point where his videos were on a similar desperate level to carrickfan's. No one ever went bankrupt underestimated the taste of the public I suppose.

Unread 11-02-2020, 11:12 PM
Pop

Not interested in Spain, wants a premier league club...

Sky Sports: 'I'm ready and waiting for a new challenge. I have the belief and confidence that the next challenge will be fantastic. To be honest, I would love to work in the Premier League. For now it's a moment to wait and we'll see what happens.'

Unread 12-02-2020, 06:13 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Not interested in Spain, wants a premier league club...

Sky Sports: 'I'm ready and waiting for a new challenge. I have the belief and confidence that the next challenge will be fantastic. To be honest, I would love to work in the Premier League. For now it's a moment to wait and we'll see what happens.'
Already preparing his united presser speeches. Looks like it could be on.
Closed Thread