United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 02:50 PM
zanzare

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
We are bang in form, first trophy in the bag, chance to move up to 4th and Bournmouth have not won a game this year.

1-1 frustrating afternoon.

Old 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Yup cuz we were already playing catch up, but have caught up now. Would have gone beyond them if not for poor results at home to bournemoth and hull.

You struggle reading?
Would have...

Log off.

Old 04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
The game was crying out for Rashers from the first minute. It's the stop-start slowcoach shit that got us bogged down.
Exactly. We are so predictable and pedestrian at times. I would have started rashford up top today.

Old 04-03-2017, 02:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
We need -
2 full backs, a centre half, a central midfielder, two decent wide men, and a centre forward. A goalkeeper too if de gea fucks off. Which I would if I was him. He should be playing in the champions league and this bunch won't get him there.
Two wingers? Agree with the rest.

Maybe id just get a right back and give shaw a shot + my boy darmers as back up

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You, sparky, ak etc were fearing us miles adrift of cl football and liverpool marching to the league.

Cmon pal, dont be disingenous. You wrote us off completely in october.

But good that these bad results give you guys confidence to be so loud again, all about exhanging different views....
Absolutely not true.

I said we wouldn't make it. Not that we couldn't. I even explained why I thought we wouldn't. And it's the reasons it looks like we won't.

I didn't make any ridiculous "this is where we'll be after x amount of games" or that we'll be above any particular team by a particular stage.

Just simply that the points were chasing combined with our weaknesses would see us fall short. And it will.

I've also said repeatedly that we are improving and that I'm happy with where we're going as a team.

As for 'being louder'. Just because I think it will happen sure as shit doesn't mean I want it to. I am fucking pissed off right now.

I want us to make top four. I want you to be right and me to be wrong.

Oh, and the last time we 'exchanged views' like this, you told me to 'die'.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Would have...

Log off.
Cry more

Old 04-03-2017, 02:53 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

No venom in this team, should have gone in at half time 3 or 4 up and coasting instead of that shite. I'm getting to the end of my tether with these multi millionaire wankers

Lok

Smart interview from mourinho.

We gain nothing for Mings getting a ban, if zlatan is banned we're fucked.

He helped diffuse it a bit.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Absolutely not true.

I said we wouldn't make it. Not that we couldn't. I even explained why I thought we wouldn't. And it's the reasons it looks like we won't.

I didn't make any ridiculous "this is where we'll be after x amount of games" or that we'll be above any particular team by a particular stage.

Just simply that the points were chasing combined with our weaknesses would see us fall short. And it will.

I've also said repeatedly that we are improving and that I'm happy with where we're going as a team.

As for 'being louder'. Just because I think it will happen sure as shit doesn't mean I want it to. I am fucking pissed off right now.

I want us to make top four. I want you to be right and me to be wrong.

Oh, and the last time we 'exchanged views' like this, you told me to 'die'.
You, sparky and everyone else of that persuasion has already been proven wrong

Now its just about how wrong youll be proven....

Old 04-03-2017, 02:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Smart interview from mourinho.

We gain nothing for Mings getting a ban, if zlatan is banned we're fucked.

He helped diffuse it a bit.
If?

He better be wearing a crash helmet in that FA hearing because they'll throw the book at him.
Closed Thread