United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-07-2017, 10:10 PM
AnthonyMartial

Love that 2.39 moment on the video.

That is some confidence and awareness in that deeper position but I still think he is better suited to being higher up in front of a holder, more freedom to do those things.

Unread 16-07-2017, 10:11 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
Love that 2.39 moment on the video.

That is some confidence and awareness in that deeper position but I still think he is better suited to being higher up in front of a holder, more freedom to do those things.
Sell him IMO. He has highlights so clearly he cares more about his hair than football

Unread 16-07-2017, 10:20 PM
AnthonyMartial

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Sell him IMO. He has highlights so clearly he cares more about his hair than football
I'm not saying he is brilliant based on his highlights but ironically if his highlights were shit people would not hesitate to say he was shit.

Full time Spanish watchers have said he was impressive against Madrid and Barcelona last season so this is not a player that has come out of nowhere.

I tend to judge out of control, first touch and awareness especially for a midfielder and Periera is clearly very gifted.

Unread 16-07-2017, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

Worth persevering with, nqat.

Unread 17-07-2017, 06:44 AM
believe

Quote:
I'm not saying he is brilliant based on his highlights but ironically if his highlights were shit people would not hesitate to say he was shit.

Full time Spanish watchers have said he was impressive against Madrid and Barcelona last season so this is not a player that has come out of nowhere.

I tend to judge out of control, first touch and awareness especially for a midfielder and Periera is clearly very gifted.
Hair pal. Hair.

Unread 17-07-2017, 09:27 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Quote:

This place.

Unread 17-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Fish

He did ok against LA Galaxy, that is all.

Unread 17-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

This place.
Neo's fault. He started it.... and if he wants to start on me: Ayers Rock, tonight after closing.

Unread 17-07-2017, 09:39 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

This place.

Unread 22-07-2017, 12:07 PM
dunk

Wonder if he'll be staying..

Unread 22-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Sparky***

I think we need to give this bloke a chance.

Could be decent, probably won't but just give him a shot

Unread 22-07-2017, 12:13 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He has looked good in these pre-season games, enough to suggest he could contribute. It is also a stage of his career where the club either have to choose to give him a chance or look to move him on, keeping him out on loan until he is 23/24 is pointless. Should be plenty of games this season, League Cup for one should not see any of the key players.

Unread 22-07-2017, 12:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He has looked good in these pre-season games, enough to suggest he could contribute. It is also a stage of his career where the club either have to choose to give him a chance or look to move him on, keeping him out on loan until he is 23/24 is pointless. Should be plenty of games this season, League Cup for one should not see any of the key players.
Got to give him a chance for me. Reckon he could be Herrera's understudy/alternative. We desperately lacked an option there last season and it doesn't look like we'll be buying anyone.

Unread 22-07-2017, 01:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Could be decent, probably won't but just give him a shot
Woah. High praise indeed.

Unread 22-07-2017, 01:27 PM
guerreiro

Nothing footballer, who will ultimately be a mid table Spanish league player.

Unread 22-07-2017, 01:29 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Got to give him a chance for me. Reckon he could be Herrera's understudy/alternative. We desperately lacked an option there last season and it doesn't look like we'll be buying anyone.
He should definitely be given a chance this season.

Unread 22-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Alex Jones was Right

How old is he now?

Unread 22-07-2017, 01:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
How old is he now?
22 I think..

Unread 22-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Child of Darkness

How tall is he ?

And who is his agent ?

Unread 22-07-2017, 03:18 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
indeed. whenever i saw him last season he always looked really good
Closed Thread