United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Reply
 
Unread 28-02-2023, 04:04 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
We've jamal khashoggi in a sports holdall.....
 
Unread 28-02-2023, 04:12 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default


No goals in the team though.
 
Unread 28-02-2023, 04:12 PM
jem
 
Default

touch of class? mmmmk.
 
Unread 28-02-2023, 04:21 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Weíve also played miles more games than anyone else.

And itís not enough goals in the team, not no goals.

Chelsea though
 
Unread 28-02-2023, 04:27 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Weíve also played miles more games than anyone else.

And itís not enough goals in the team, not no goals.

Chelsea though
Not enough, yet more than anyone else in the last three months. Appears there is.

There wasnít earlier in the season, but there is now. We need a top forward, but the team overall is scoring more freely. Something like 11 games in a row now of 2 or more goals.
 
Unread 28-02-2023, 04:39 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Not enough, yet more than anyone else in the last three months. Appears there is.

There wasnít earlier in the season, but there is now. We need a top forward, but the team overall is scoring more freely. Something like 11 games in a row now of 2 or more goals.
Itís improved nqat, but itís cost us earlier in the season.

By my reckoning weíve played around 6 more games than City since November 6th too. Cup replay, 2 games in hand and 2 EL games, Carabao final.. 14 goals in 6 games is decent though.
 
Unread 28-02-2023, 05:04 PM
20LEgend1999
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Same day as United's last game. Weird coincidence.
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 09:40 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Itís improved nqat, but itís cost us earlier in the season.

By my reckoning weíve played around 6 more games than City since November 6th too. Cup replay, 2 games in hand and 2 EL games, Carabao final.. 14 goals in 6 games is decent though.
Fair. Itís definitely improved. When we were struggling earlier in the season, I did think there was more goals in the team based on us naturally progressing and I think thatís how itís gone. Our general play is good enough to create and score plenty. We still need someone more clinical for when the games are tighter and the margins smaller.

Yes, weíve played more than others, but weíre way ahead of teams weíre used to comfortably being behind.

Itís great to see players chipping in. Fred and Casemiro have more goals than I expected. Sancho, Bruno, Antony are finding their goalscoring touch. Garnacho will improve. Need a little more from Weggy and Sabitzer and itíd be nice if Antony Martial could grace us with
His presence at some point

Weíre progressing. A tip top striker will take us up another gear.
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 10:58 AM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Itís improved nqat, but itís cost us earlier in the season.

By my reckoning weíve played around 6 more games than City since November 6th too. Cup replay, 2 games in hand and 2 EL games, Carabao final.. 14 goals in 6 games is decent though.
£#%&!ing hell pal. Itís fine for you to just admit that scoring goals is no longer an issue for us yknow
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 11:08 AM
AK14
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Oh my
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 11:46 AM
dunk
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
£#%&!ing hell pal. Itís fine for you to just admit that scoring goals is no longer an issue for us yknow
Letís see if we score at Anfield first..
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Letís see if we score at Anfield first..
Shall we put a bet on it?
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 12:14 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Shall we put a bet on it?
No
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 12:28 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 12:47 PM
Selhurst Samurai
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Letís see if we score at Anfield first..
Minimum of six for us on Sunday or they can all get on the transfer list.

No excuses for not crushing those scum
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 01:03 PM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
Minimum of six for us on Sunday or they can all get on the transfer list.

No excuses for not crushing those scum
Seems fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers


I donít bet on anything tbh.

Given weíve one goal at Anfield in 7 years and we love to spurn chances, but are facing a Liverpool side who look utterly hopeless, Iím not particularly confident either way could end up 0-0, could score 2 or 3, could get beat. Who the £#%&! knows.
 
Unread 01-03-2023, 02:45 PM
evsy84
 
Default

Fantastic win for us. Really pleased for the team. A new era for the club I hope!
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Newcastle v Manchester United : EFL Cup Final : Official Match Thread 26.2.23 4:30pm
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United v Tottenham : Official Match Thread : 12/3/'22 5:30pm armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 265 13-03-2022 05:16 PM
Manchester United vs Liverpool: Official Match Day Thread : 24/10/21 4:30pm Patty_b Manchester United Match Thread Archive 772 25-10-2021 09:20 PM
Wolves v Manchester United : Official Match Thread : 29/8/21 4:30pm armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 519 31-08-2021 06:34 PM
Manchester United v Liverpool Official Match Thread 2/5/21 4:30pm ko armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 111 04-05-2021 07:19 AM
Manchester United v Arsenal Official Match Thread 1/11/20 4:30pm armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 502 03-11-2020 02:25 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.