United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Reply
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 10:55 AM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Allison makes more mistakes than most keepers
And then youíve got these kind issues elsewhere too:

 
Unread 17-02-2023, 10:56 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
All keepers make mistakes, just like all players do. What he does is all the simple things really well.
winning last seasons most errors by a keeper there a massive list of £#%&! ups its endless
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 11:50 AM
Seamus
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
They had Karius in net in the 2018 final.
is he available?
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 12:00 PM
wiganste
 
Default

Great night, great performance. Can't believe some of the comments on here.
We went to the £#%&!ing Nou Camp and we're gutted we didn't win ffs

Anyway, off out for tapas now. Up the £#%&!ing reds
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 12:16 PM
Seamus
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Great night, great performance. Can't believe some of the comments on here.
We went to the £#%&!ing Nou Camp and we're gutted we didn't win ffs

Anyway, off out for tapas now. Up the £#%&!ing reds
Good to see you pal. Some of the comments
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 12:25 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default


Draggers
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 12:37 PM
Time For Heroes
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 12:47 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Shame there was a glass screen there draggers, could have challenged him to an arm wrestle
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 12:59 PM
Selhurst Samurai
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Silly sod. I like how he demonstrated being unperturbed about his hat being pinched by pulling his shirt above his head.
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 01:17 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Vermin fans are disgusted with our behaviour apparently

 
Unread 17-02-2023, 01:23 PM
Pop
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Vermin fans are disgusted with our behaviour apparently

https://twitter.com/louislfc___/stat...529422848?s=20
Was that Harvey filming? You scouths bulwwyadth!!!
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 01:28 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Vermin fans are disgusted with our behaviour apparently

https://twitter.com/louislfc___/stat...529422848?s=20
£#%&!ing hell! A miracle nobody was hurt.
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 01:41 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Vermin fans are disgusted with our behaviour apparently

https://twitter.com/louislfc___/stat...529422848?s=20
Kicking a plastic football in the air

Itís a disgrace, that could have ended up in the accidental death of 39 Italians, South Yorkshire police killing 96 fans, and UEFA and the French police putting thousands of lives at risk

United fans need to address this irresponsible behaviour
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Kicking a plastic football in the air

Itís a disgrace, that could have ended up in the accidental death of 39 Italians, South Yorkshire police killing 96 fans, and UEFA and the French police putting thousands of lives at risk

United fans need to address this irresponsible behaviour
You forgot Bulgarian waiters getting their heads stoved in by a concrete slab whilst all the fans were sleeping.
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 01:50 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
You forgot Bulgarian waiters getting their heads stoved in by a concrete slab whilst all the fans were sleeping.
Now look hereÖ.itís well known that all English lads in their early twenties never get drunk on holiday, especially in resorts like sunny beach, and are tucked up in bed by 9pm

It was probably the Bulgarian police
 
Unread 17-02-2023, 01:51 PM
Selhurst Samurai
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Vermin fans are disgusted with our behaviour apparently

https://twitter.com/louislfc___/stat...529422848?s=20
Those are clearly Chelsea fans
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Barcelona v MUFC {First Leg} : Official Match Thread 16-02-2023
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Liverpool vs Manchester United - 05/03/2023 - Official Match Thread believe Manchester United Match Thread Archive 662 07-03-2023 08:59 PM
Arsenal v Manchester United - 4:30pm 22/01/2023 - Official Match Thread believe Manchester United Match Thread Archive 500 25-01-2023 07:35 PM
Manchester United v Charlton Official Match Thread : 10/1/2023 8pm armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 144 12-01-2023 01:48 AM
Manchester United v Bournemouth : Official Match Thread 8pm 3/1/2023 armchair Manchester United Match Thread Archive 182 04-01-2023 09:38 AM
*OFFICIAL* FC Barcelona v Manchester United match thread Sparky*** Manchester United Match Thread Archive 179 07-06-2009 11:27 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.