United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Reply
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 11:27 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Limped out the derby after that horrific moment where he blocked a football using his body. Assumed his season was over.
he turned his ankle. It was clear.

One of those where your ankle swells up for a week but no big damage.
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 11:31 AM
dunk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
he turned his ankle. It was clear.

One of those where your ankle swells up for a week but no big damage.
Itís fun to pretend heís a demic tbf.
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 11:31 AM
Drexl
 
Default

Literally just seen on twitter some random old dude with a beard: "I don't often roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle"

makes you think
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 11:38 AM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Would love to be at this, went to a Omonia derby game when I was on holiday, one of the best games I've been to, cops on the field, pitch invasions, players fighting, the lot. The coin throwing was a bit scary, fair few injured in the section I was in and the singing was mental throughout. All seemed to be only in-game though, didn't see any trouble outside, before or after. Greek fans are nuts
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 11:47 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
he turned his ankle. It was clear.

One of those where your ankle swells up for a week but no big damage.
Just a joke mate. Relax.
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 11:52 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Just a joke mate. Relax.
Oh, ok.

Here's me thinking it was just you being miserable about anything and everything that ever happens at the club.

I feel daft now
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 11:53 AM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Oh, ok.

Here's me thinking it was just you being miserable about anything and everything that ever happens at the club.

I feel daft now
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 11:54 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Greek fans are nuts
Its In Cyprus mate ..
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 11:54 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Oh, ok.

Here's me thinking it was just you being miserable about anything and everything that ever happens at the club.

I feel daft now

Oh, thatís always to the case too. Sometimes thereís the occasional joke though 👍
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 12:32 PM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Would love to be at this, went to a Omonia derby game when I was on holiday, one of the best games I've been to, cops on the field, pitch invasions, players fighting, the lot. The coin throwing was a bit scary, fair few injured in the section I was in and the singing was mental throughout. All seemed to be only in-game though, didn't see any trouble outside, before or after. Greek fans are nuts
Does this happen wherever you turn up?
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 12:38 PM
Peter13
 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Thanks Peter
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 12:38 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Its In Cyprus mate ..
So the Cypriots aren't Greek? Thought you'd done a bit of travelling
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 12:44 PM
atticusgrinch
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
So the Cypriots aren't Greek? Thought you'd done a bit of travelling
Half of them would probably have an issue with that to be fair.
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 12:44 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
So the Cypriots aren't Greek? Thought you'd done a bit of travelling


Just a joke mate, Sheesh....although in the derby Omonia as a club is traditionally associated with the far-left Communist Party and burn Greek flags to taunt APOEL on nationalistic grounds .
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 12:46 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Half of them would probably have an issue with that to be fair.
The invaders? probably not.
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 01:47 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster


Just a joke mate, Sheesh....although in the derby Omonia as a club is traditionally associated with the far-left Communist Party and burn Greek flags to taunt APOEL on nationalistic grounds .
I'm sheeshed, bit touchy today You know your Cypriot football.
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 02:29 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
I'm sheeshed, bit touchy today You know your Cypriot football.
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 03:03 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster


Just a joke mate, Sheesh....although in the derby Omonia as a club is traditionally associated with the far-left Communist Party and burn Greek flags to taunt APOEL on nationalistic grounds .
Just a few bad APOELs
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 03:17 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Cass starts

Ronaldo starts
 
Unread 06-10-2022, 03:21 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Cass starts

Ronaldo starts
Need Cass to dominate the midfield and ensure he starts next league game.

Ronaldo hatty incoming.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Omonia vs Manchester United Official Matchday Thread: 6th October @ 5.45pm
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Real Sociedad vs Manchester United : Official Europa League Matchday Thread 03/11/2022 @ 5.45pm Patty_b Manchester United Match Thread Archive 233 05-11-2022 11:28 AM
Manchester United vs Omonia Nicosia : Official Europa League Matchday Thread - 13th October @ 8pm Patty_b Manchester United Match Thread Archive 268 14-10-2022 09:57 AM
Manchester City vs Manchester United: Official Matchday Thread - 2nd October @ 2.00pm Patty_b Manchester United Match Thread Archive 505 03-10-2022 03:30 PM
Manchester United vs FC Sheriff: Official Europa League Matchday Thread - 15th September @ 5.45pm Patty_b Manchester United Match Thread Archive 140 16-09-2022 11:58 PM
Villarreal vs Manchester United : Official Matchday Thread - 23/11/21 @ 5.45pm Patty_b Manchester United Match Thread Archive 400 25-11-2021 02:10 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.