Unread 28-08-2021, 11:40 PM
dunk

Football Dan James can leave..

Makes sense.

Unread 28-08-2021, 11:43 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Likeable lad. Absolutely nowhere near good enough.

Seems we’re gonna push to get a few out…. One more signing?

Unread 28-08-2021, 11:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Likeable lad. Absolutely nowhere near good enough.

Seems we’re gonna push to get a few out…. One more signing?
Time is fast running out.

Can only think Camavinga or bust at this point. Deal is easy enough to do if he says he’s coming here

Unread 28-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Bye

Unread 28-08-2021, 11:59 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Time is fast running out.

Can only think Camavinga or bust at this point. Deal is easy enough to do if he says he’s coming here
Probably, but if we can get a couple gone (not loaned, gone) than who knows.

With all these loans, maybe next year is when we’ll finally see some departures.

Unread 29-08-2021, 01:03 AM
Stickman

Can't wish him anything but all the best.

An obvious casualty of Sancho and Ronaldo's arrivals.

Unread 29-08-2021, 01:09 AM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Can't wish him anything but all the best.

An obvious casualty of Sancho and Ronaldo's arrivals.
"Sorry love. I know I let you move in, but my ex wants me back and she's better looking and a better £#%&!. So, you'll have to go I'm afraid."

Unread 29-08-2021, 01:45 AM
ScarFace

Well atleast he got silver in the swimming.

Unread 29-08-2021, 01:57 AM
tatty

Should do a bogof with Phil Jones.

Unread 29-08-2021, 02:25 AM
Switching Off

Oh no.

Unread 29-08-2021, 04:06 AM
believe

Got to feel sorry for him in a way. He was never going to give up the opportunity and no one can accuse him of not trying. I hope he gets a good move and stays in the Prem. I think, like Lingard, he’ll stand out at someone like West Ham and he’d certainly suit Leeds style of play.

Unread 29-08-2021, 05:07 AM
shenwen

I get it, but still think James is more useful to the squad than Martial will be. Maybe though James himself wants more football and if so, fair play.

Unread 29-08-2021, 08:10 AM
MUFC One Love

I like the lad.

I would loan him out. If he managed to develop his play in the final third he would be very good. He's not exactly a young kid though so maybe he needs to go.

Unread 29-08-2021, 08:13 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Bye
Racist.

Unread 29-08-2021, 08:17 AM
NedKelly

Why do people hate him? I think he’s a good option off the bench personally. Especially if we go on a good CL/domestic cup run and fixtures start bogging us down.

Unread 29-08-2021, 08:18 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Why do people hate him? I think he’s a good option off the bench personally. Especially if we go on a good CL/domestic cup run and fixtures start bogging us down.
I don’t anyone does hate him do they? I think it’s his easy to recognize when someone isn’t quite up to the level required. Certainly not James’ fault.

Unread 29-08-2021, 08:19 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Thank £#%&! for that.

Bye.

Quote:
No one hates him it's the fact he won a competition to play for United which pisses people off.

And the fact he is utter garbage and has nothing to his game than running fast, falling on the floor and looking like he is going to cry

(Hi Daniel when you read this...)

Unread 29-08-2021, 08:22 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I don’t anyone does hate him do they? I think it’s his easy to recognize when someone isn’t quite up to the level required. Certainly not James’ fault.
I agree, just seems to get a lot of vitriol on here despite being being one of the least offensive United players in recent years. The guy blatantly loves us and his given his all on the pitch. Might not be good enough but I value his attitude a lot tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Thank £#%&! for that.

Bye.
See.

Unread 29-08-2021, 08:24 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
I agree, just seems to get a lot of vitriol on here despite being being one of the least offensive United players in recent years. The guy blatantly loves us and his given his all on the pitch. Might not be good enough but I value his attitude a lot tbh.

See.
It's not vitriol.

It's the truth - he is probably one of the worst players to have worn the shirt in recent memory. Not his fault. I blame Giggsy and the poor recommendation. Just out of his depth. Will do fine in League One.

Unread 29-08-2021, 08:29 AM
believe

Quote:

See.
Not sure koppas really counts. He probably had a dream last night that he was leaving.
Closed Thread