United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Should Manchester United look to sell Paul Pogba this Summer?
Yes 86 88.66%
No 11 11.34%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 20-07-2021, 07:46 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Come back soon mate, no hard feelings.

Unread 20-07-2021, 08:07 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Possibly the biggest disappointment of any signing I can remember...not just the waste of money but the way he set the team back having to accommodate him.
You can't say that pal. He is our most talented midfielder etc.

Nobody can name a good run of games in his time here, though.

Unread 20-07-2021, 09:49 AM
dunk

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:00 AM
20LEgend1999

#mufc will not get what they ask for.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:04 AM
Dr Stranger

Byyyyye!

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:05 AM
jem

paul pogba's entourage can £#%&! off, the fat weaselsome @#%&!.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:09 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
You can't say that pal. He is our most talented midfielder etc.

Nobody can name a good run of games in his time here, though.
He was great for Ole’s first 6/7 games when he played as a ten.

After that it’s been one great performance every quarter of a season.

Bruno plays in his position and is far more effective. His departure is long overdue and will make us a better team.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:12 AM
dunk

Sell him and buy 2 proper midfielders.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:24 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sell him and buy 2 proper midfielders.
Even one, a McFred upgrade, would do wonders for us.

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:29 AM
MUFC One Love

Just about sums him up if he goes to play in that league.

If United get a half decent fee for him and can sign another top player it would be a very good summer (if they sign Varane as well).

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:33 AM
ZiggyStardust

Well if Canal Supporters are saying it's happening then it must be happening

Honestly I'd love to see the back of him this summer and get some money in to get a replacement midfielder

Sick of the constant debate about where he should play
If we haven't worked out where it's best to play him after 5 years then its time to move on and sign someone who we can trust to play in central midfield against any standard of opposition

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Well if Canal Supporters are saying it's happening then it must be happening

Honestly I'd love to see the back of him this summer and get some money in to get a replacement midfielder

Sick of the constant debate about where he should play
If we haven't worked out where it's best to play him after 5 years then its time to move on and sign someone who we can trust to play in central midfield against any standard of opposition
This. He has his moments and last season was probably his best season, but there’s always more questions than answers with him. We sacrifice elsewhere to accommodate him and seeing him leave would be a weight off in terms of the balance of the team and all the ‘baggage’ that comes with him. I don’t think he’s a bad lad, but he’s hard going.

Unread 20-07-2021, 11:06 AM
NedKelly

Would make Lingard staying a bit more bearable if we got rid of this big #@&%!. All the talent in the world yet probably the worst attitude of any player at the club. Say what you want about Martial’s performances last season but at least he doesn’t make snide comments to the press via his agent.

Unread 20-07-2021, 06:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I mean it, a shame that he fell out with first me and then armers.

Unread 20-07-2021, 06:29 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
I mean it, a shame that he fell out with first me and then armers.
Not to derail the thread, but has he been banned? I’m not up on the latest goss.

I like 99ers. I like you too. Don’t get me wrong, I get why he £#%&!ing hates you, but I don’t mind you.

Unread 20-07-2021, 06:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Not to derail the thread, but has he been banned? I’m not up on the latest goss.

I like 99ers. I like you too. Don’t get me wrong, I get why he £#%&!ing hates you, but I don’t mind you.
Early morning flounce, in which he denounced and all his works. Pretty sure the post is still out there.

Anyway, back to Pogba (jem style sigh)

Unread 20-07-2021, 06:33 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Would make Lingard staying a bit more bearable if we got rid of this big #@&%!. All the talent in the world yet probably the worst attitude of any player at the club. Say what you want about Martial’s performances last season but at least he doesn’t make snide comments to the press via his agent.
He probably wants to. He just can’t be arsed moving outside his 1m x 1m 18 yard box zone of terror to make the call.

As for Pogba. I’ll be dabbing on the forecourt when the £#%&!er finally leaves

Unread 20-07-2021, 06:50 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Say what you want about Martial’s performances last season .

Thanks….. Martial performed like a @#%&!.

Unread 20-07-2021, 07:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Early morning flounce, in which he denounced and all his works. Pretty sure the post is still out there.

Anyway, back to Pogba (jem style sigh)
Seems rather fitting that big, flamboyant exit is on the Pogba thread 👍

Unread 20-07-2021, 10:47 PM
MUFC One Love

60m Euros bid coming in from PSG soon apparently.
Closed Thread