United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who should be our first choice Goalkeeper next season?
David De Gea 2 3.85%
Dean Henderson 26 50.00%
Somebody Else 24 46.15%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
De Gea isn’t going anywhere. He’s on 300k a week ffs.
I reckon he's off. £#%&! knows were to now though. I would say Juventus, but I'm hoping they take Pogba off our hands, seems a bit cheeky to expect them to take De Gea to.

Although they're maybe next seasons Inter Milan

Unread 08-06-2021, 01:42 PM
Baron

Quote:
He's got absolutely shitloads in the bank now, if he went to any other top side in Europe he'd still get paid plenty. It's all about whether he wants to actually go, and that's why I think Madrid is the likely destination with his baby there. Some things are a bit more important than another million quid when that doesn't change a single iota of his life. Being there for his child & back home does.

Unread 08-06-2021, 02:08 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
He's got absolutely shitloads in the bank now, if he went to any other top side in Europe he'd still get paid plenty. It's all about whether he wants to actually go, and that's why I think Madrid is the likely destination with his baby there. Some things are a bit more important than another million quid when that doesn't change a single iota of his life. Being there for his child & back home does.
Think you need to get back on the booze pal. Both Madrid teams have better keepers than DDG and Mendes isn't walking away from a penny. Got to hope someone like Milan go for him but we'll end up paying some of his wages to do one.

Unread 08-06-2021, 02:16 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Two year loan and we’ll end up paying half his wages. A Sanchez Special.

Unread 08-06-2021, 06:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
You're now comparing Dave to Leighton? £#%&!ing hell.
Leighton was a very good keeper, people shouldn't think otherwise just because of how his career at United ended.

Unread 08-06-2021, 09:01 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Leighton was a very good keeper, people shouldn't think otherwise just because of how his career at United ended.
It was the whole of his United career I was thinking of.

Unread 08-06-2021, 10:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
It was the whole of his United career I was thinking of.
Yeah, and on the whole he did perfectly well - especially given United were generally no great shakes during his time there.
Closed Thread