United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Would you like Manchester United to sign Jadon Sancho?
Yes 40 75.47%
No 13 24.53%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 05-06-2021, 10:29 PM
ZiggyStardust

I think this is actually going to happen this summer

I did want us to concentrate all our transfer resources this summer on midfield and defence but after Rashford’s performance in the Europa final and our lack of a player who could beat a man in that game I’m definitely on board with signing a player like Sancho who is comfortable on either flank

Unread 05-06-2021, 10:38 PM
Sparky***

this will rumble on until august no doubt

Unread 05-06-2021, 10:41 PM
tatty

Distraction ploy from Woody.

Unread 05-06-2021, 10:45 PM
Bunker Buster

Absolute done deal ..

Unread 06-06-2021, 09:16 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I think this is actually going to happen this summer

https://www.twitter.com/FabrizioRoma...81646708641792

I did want us to concentrate all our transfer resources this summer on midfield and defence but after Rashford’s performance in the Europa final and our lack of a player who could beat a man in that game I’m definitely on board with signing a player like Sancho who is comfortable on either flank
Only Rashfords performances in the final?

He's been garbage for months.

Unread 06-06-2021, 09:19 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Only Rashfords performances in the final?

He's been garbage for months.
Save it for the Rashford thread, pal. Right now I’m daydreaming about Greenwood linking up with Sancho the Mancho.

Jaddy and Daddy

Unread 06-06-2021, 10:04 AM
Pop

Is this £#%&!ing little bastard a genuine world class player? For a hundred million he'd want to be on par or as good as the likes of that @#%&! De Bruyne.

Unread 06-06-2021, 10:24 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Is this £#%&!ing little bastard a genuine world class player? For a hundred million he'd want to be on par or as good as the likes of that @#%&! De Bruyne.
German league is pretty shite so it’s hard to take stats (goals and assists) at face value. That said, the Portuguese league is awful outside of about 3 teams and Bruno took no time at all to slot in (and become our best player tbh).

If he has the hunger for more then we should snap him up as there aren’t many wingers who look to be at his level - he has all the attributes to be one of the best in the world in his position. If he’s a lazy little arse then we should spend the money elsewhere.

I still think a DM should at the very least a joint priority signing alongside a winger.

Unread 06-06-2021, 12:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
8 goals, 12 assists in 26 games last season. Only Rashford, Bruno and Cavani had better numbers, and Cavani played 39 games, the least out of those three.

Massive improvement on what we have there. Cant wait till he signs for Chelsea.

Unread 06-06-2021, 12:53 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
At that price, no. Dortmund still taking the piss imo.

I’d rather spend it elsewhere and I’ve more games time to Greeny and Amaddy.

Unread 06-06-2021, 08:39 PM
The Stella Fella

Same as last year. Contract with player sorted I think a few days but no bid made. Why the £#%&! do we not make the bid then sort contract. Hardly going to collapse on the basis of the contract. Arse about Face as always.

Unread 06-06-2021, 08:48 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
twice as good as fred

Unread 06-06-2021, 08:51 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Same as last year. Contract with player sorted I think a few days but no bid made. Why the £#%&! do we not make the bid then sort contract. Hardly going to collapse on the basis of the contract. Arse about Face as always.
Yep. Joel Glazer could have waltzed into that fan question meeting like a boss if he had a major signing or two under his belt. He could have even announced them.

But no. It is apparently better to play billy-big-%@#$&!s-brinkmanship to try and save 30 quid

Unread 06-06-2021, 08:53 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
twice as good as fred

Oh well, I suppose they can at least send him up onto the roof with a hammer and bucket of nails to mend the hole in it

Unread 07-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Dr Stranger

https://talksport.com/football/89168...ssia-dortmund/

The Times reporting we’re close to agreeing a fee.

And i know what you’re thinking: “I wonder what mediocre former Chelsea striker and professional moron Tony Cascarino makes of all this?”

Well, wonder no longer!
Closed Thread