United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-10-2020, 11:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
When played in a proper system, further up the pitch he's world class.

That aside, on pure footballing ability he's clearly our best player. He walks into any team in the league and most squads in world football.

Did he play like dog shit today? Yes, but lets keep the same energy with players like Bruno Fernandes and Harry Maguire that's all I'm saying.

Where are the threads for those guys?
well £#%&!ing make one then if you feel that strongly about it.

there have been club legends who've won multiple league titles for this club who weren't afforded the same level of excuses making as paul pogba.

Unread 05-10-2020, 01:39 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
well £#%&!ing make one then if you feel that strongly about it.

there have been club legends who've won multiple league titles for this club who weren't afforded the same level of excuses making as paul pogba.
I'm agreeing with you.

Spot on.

Unread 05-10-2020, 09:25 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Why does Solskjaer keep picking him then? And not only picking him, but picking him in a position that unbalances the whole team. He’s been championing him since before day 1, and arrogantly keeps doing things anyone with a pair of eyes can see is shit.
it's not just pogba. you might as well ask why our fullbacks spend half their time unproductively in the opposition half whilst their wingers are always unmarked. or why the centre backs are always out of position and don't look like they've met. or why matic is expected to do £#%&!ing everything. or why our strikers don't move. or why no one can cross.

Unread 05-10-2020, 09:27 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it's not just pogba. you might as well ask why our fullbacks spend half their time unproductively in the opposition half whilst their wingers are always unmarked. or why the centre backs are always out of position and don't look like they've met. or why matic is expected to do £#%&!ing everything. or why our strikers don't move. or why no one can cross.
The over reliance of Matic at this stage in his career is staggering.

Unread 05-10-2020, 09:28 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

That aside, on pure footballing ability he's clearly our best player. He walks into any team in the league and most squads in world football.
when has he ever shown any of this in a united shirt?

Unread 05-10-2020, 09:32 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
The over reliance of Matic at this stage in his career is staggering.
indeed. matic and The Scottish Player should be the first names on the team sheet and their replacements the first names on the list of transfers in.

Unread 05-10-2020, 09:35 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
when has he ever shown any of this in a united shirt?
Hi Arron

Unread 05-10-2020, 09:36 AM
AK14

Quote:

Did he play like dog shit today? Yes, but lets keep the same energy with players like Bruno Fernandes and Harry Maguire that's all I'm saying.

Where are the threads for those guys?
Pogba has been here longer than both Bruno and Maguire yet both of them have put in better and more consistent performances than the sulking French £#%&!.

Maguire was especially poor yesterday but was part of one of the best defences in Europe last season while also showing more commitment in his little toe than pogba ever has by playing every minute in the league.

Bruno has started poorly but has scored a couple and has a couple assists and even looked dangerous with his passing before being hooked yesterday

Pogba rightly gets more shit than any other player because his United career has consisted of hiding in big games, playing like a massive arse or cries off to Dubai for months.

Unread 05-10-2020, 09:46 AM
jem

it doesn't matter where pogba plays - he will be lazy, unaware and careless. the fact that he shouldn't be allowed in our half doesn't make him world class in the opposition half. he is wasting his talent.

Unread 05-10-2020, 10:53 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Dalot can cross.

Probably why he's been dismissed. Accurate bastard. Past it as well. The old bastard.

Unread 05-10-2020, 11:24 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Dalot can cross.

Probably why he's been dismissed. Accurate bastard. Past it as well. The old bastard.
dalot's goal against tranmere in january was world class. he should be undroppable.

Unread 08-10-2020, 06:18 PM
bosskeano

http://sportwitness.co.uk/dream-pogb...wal-situation/

As for the whole Real Madrid/Zinedine Zidane wanting him thing that never appears to go away, Pogba decided not to avoid the question, but answered it in full.

He said: “Zidane? We all heard it, things were said. My reply? Yes, every football player would like to play at Real Madrid. It may be a dream. It’s a dream for me, why not one day. As I said, I’m in Manchester and I love my club. I’m performing in Manchester, I’m enjoying myself and I want to do everything to put the club back where it deserves to be. I’ll give my all, just like my teammates”.

Unread 08-10-2020, 06:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
http://sportwitness.co.uk/dream-pogb...wal-situation/

As for the whole Real Madrid/Zinedine Zidane wanting him thing that never appears to go away, Pogba decided not to avoid the question, but answered it in full.

He said: “Zidane? We all heard it, things were said. My reply? Yes, every football player would like to play at Real Madrid. It may be a dream. It’s a dream for me, why not one day. As I said, I’m in Manchester and I love my club. I’m performing in Manchester, I’m enjoying myself and I want to do everything to put the club back where it deserves to be. I’ll give my all, just like my teammates”.

Unread 08-10-2020, 06:25 PM
bosskeano

performing like shit maybe

Unread 08-10-2020, 06:39 PM
red in cumbria

Well, its not exactly a shock he would like to go to Madrid is it......

Unread 08-10-2020, 06:41 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well, its not exactly a shock he would like to go to Madrid is it......
no, the shocking thing is he said he was performing

Unread 08-10-2020, 06:42 PM
Dasilvatwins

Never seen a footballer so talented be so largely ineffective. Bin him and move on. Hopefully we can get around 50 mill in january. As bad as he is he has a reputation of being a "world class" player

Unread 08-10-2020, 06:45 PM
bosskeano

madrid didn't spend this summer....i suspect they'll be in for Pogba and Mbappe next summer as long as Zidane is still in charge

Unread 08-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Never seen a footballer so talented be so largely ineffective. Bin him and move on. Hopefully we can get around 50 mill in january. As bad as he is he has a reputation of being a "world class" player
Newsflash pal, he's not that talented..

Unread 08-10-2020, 07:11 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Stop with the talented myth ffs.

He was carried by Pirlo and Vidal/Marchisio at Juventus. It's pretty obvious now.
Closed Thread