United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:26 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Well just say what you mean then you £#%&!ing coward....

You don't feel like disabled people bring a decent atmosphere ?
You feel put out by this ?
You have to move ?
I don't know if your being deliberately contrary on this or what

No I don't think disabled fans bring much atmosphere but neither does most fans that go to OT these days

Are you seriously saying you don't know why a whole stand of disabled supporters can't make a great goon

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:27 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

No I don't think disabled fans bring much atmosphere but neither does most fans that go to OT these days

Are you seriously saying you don't know why a whole stand disabled supporters can't make a great goon
You're a £#%&!ing #@&%! tbh

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:28 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Are you seriously saying you don't know why a whole stand of disabled supporters can't make a great goon
Jesus wept, you absolute helmet

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

cba to read all that

so they're reducing capacity by 2300, is that right?

making spares a fair bit harder to come by even for lesser games...

south stand needs to grow.

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

I'm being contrary !!!!

You need to re read what you posted Hoddle...you're coming across as a #@&%!.

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:30 PM
no fun

I went in the disabled section once, Everton a few years back, half five ko, Darren fletcher scored a decent volley

Ticket off someone who worked for the MUFC development association

It was £#%&!ing great, bogs were really plush, no queue for a drink at HT, and no @#%&! stood up blocking your view

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:31 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You're a £#%&!ing #@&%! tbh
I'm really devastated you think

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:31 PM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
1. wtf is a vomitory?
2. the redesign seems highly transphobic
It has it's origins in Vomitarium, Entrances or Exits in Amphitheatres in Roman times.

"A vomitorium is a passage situated below or behind a tier of seats in an amphitheatre or a stadium, through which big crowds can exit rapidly at the end of a performance."

The crowd literally VOMITS out of it.

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Ethers

Fwiw I had an incredible goon in the disabled section after a last minute winner against the scousers

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:33 PM
believe

Quote:
I'm really devastated you think
It's ok, no fun somehow managed to save you.

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:34 PM
Tumescent Throb

ps ziggy is making a fair point and not that long ago people would be up in arms that the club was taking another swathe of the scoreboard paddock away from your regular match-going gooning swaying mass of lads...

football stadiums are far more sanitised than they should be already ffs. if you want to grow the disabled section then fair enough, grow it along the bottom of south.

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:34 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
south stand needs to grow.
Exactly. It's a disgrace that we've had 3/4 of a ground since the Glazers arrived

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Switching Off

Goonage.

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:35 PM
believe

Quote:
ps ziggy is making a fair point and not that long ago people would be up in arms that the club was taking another swathe of the scoreboard paddock away from your regular match-going gooning swaying mass of lads...

football stadiums are far more sanitised than they should be already ffs. if you want to grow the disabled section then fair enough, grow it along the bottom of south.
I'd make the blind sit outside in the car park and tell them they were in Tier 2

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Lots of disabled people have trouble turning their heads, plonk them near the half way line and they're £#%&!ed for any goalmouth action. Behind the goals works far better for them

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:39 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I'm being contrary !!!!

You need to re read what you posted Hoddle...you're coming across as a #@&%!.
Hoodle
So I believe reincarnation now

I'm hardly having a go at disabled people
I think it's right that the club look after them well but this is way over the top imo

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:42 PM
believe

Quote:
Hoodle
So I believe reincarnation now

I'm hardly having a go at disabled people
I think it's right that the club look after them well but this is way over the top imo
So you don't think it's right? #Hoodle

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:42 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I'd make the blind sit outside in the car park and tell them they were in Tier 2
Wow that is harsh on Daley. Even Schweinsteiger only had to train with the U21s.

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:44 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Wow that is harsh on Daley. Even Schweinsteiger only had to train with the U21s.
Congratulations, you've won a lifetime season ticket in north stand lower

Unread 24-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Clarkie

Closed Thread