United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-10-2021, 05:38 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Everton beaten 1-0 at home by west ham.

No ronaldo celebrations for fake-hair #@&%!head Andros Townsend this week.
Not normally arsed about Everton but I was ecstatic to see West Ham beat the @#%&!s today. Townsend genuine believed he was Garincha against us. Horrible £#%&!er.

Unread 17-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Not normally arsed about Everton but I was ecstatic to see West Ham beat the @#%&!s today. Townsend genuine believed he was Garincha against us. Horrible £#%&!er.
Didn't care about him scoring tbh, or his stupid "ronaldo celebration"... but the fact he felt he needed to run up to Ronaldo after the game and sort of explain himself. Like "yeah no hard feelings eh mate about that thing I did" Like Ronaldo gives any flying £#%&!s what you do mate.

That's just so small time it beggars belief. You're a £#%&!ing professional man, behave like it.

Unread 17-10-2021, 05:44 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Didn't care about him scoring tbh, or his stupid "ronaldo celebration"... but the fact he felt he needed to run up to Ronaldo after the game and sort of explain himself. Like "yeah no hard feelings eh mate about that thing I did" Like Ronaldo gives any flying £#%&!s what you do mate.

That's just so small time it beggars belief. You're a £#%&!ing professional man, behave like it.
I know, talk about the game being your cup final. Mental how other fans don't see it/won't admit it. We make dreams come true for truly shit players.

Unread 17-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I know, talk about the game being your cup final. Mental how other fans don't see it/won't admit it. We make dreams come true for truly shit players.
we're still the biggest scalp in the division. By a £#%&!ing mile. we always turn up in these grounds like yesterday and the clubs treat it like the lord mayor's show. All the Leicester fans get free paper clappy things to make a noise and despite the fact we're so obviously a pale imitation of what we were 10 years ago - we inspire so much effort in these places.

It's why we'll never get away with coasting.

Unread 17-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Oh how we laughed at how shit spurs are and a win today takes them above us
I guess that’s what 1 win in 4 games gets you.

There’ll be more teams overtaking us next week too.

Unread 17-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Arnold Muhren

Kieron Dyer might need that defibrillator next. Looks like he’s about to drop dead any minute. Jaundiced, yellow eyes. Proper state. Hope he’s alright.

Unread 17-10-2021, 07:12 PM
saffers

Spalletti back in big way.

Napoli 8 for 8.

Could win Serie A this year.

Unread 17-10-2021, 07:33 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Napoli 8 for 8.

Wow, brave statement to make about a side with a 100% record after nearly a quarter of the season. Great shout.

Unread 17-10-2021, 07:36 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

Napoli 8 for 8.

Osimhen started the season well

Unread 17-10-2021, 07:41 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Osimhen started the season well
£#%&!ing handful he is

Unread 17-10-2021, 07:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
we're still the biggest scalp in the division. By a £#%&!ing mile. we always turn up in these grounds like yesterday and the clubs treat it like the lord mayor's show. All the Leicester fans get free paper clappy things to make a noise and despite the fact we're so obviously a pale imitation of what we were 10 years ago - we inspire so much effort in these places.

It's why we'll never get away with coasting.
Remember what happened before the first occasion Huddersfield played us in modern times. Or how Malcolm Christie milked just equalising against us

Sometimes good, sometimes shit. Loved by some, hated by others. But never ignored

Unread 17-10-2021, 08:41 PM
Coracao

Awful bit of reffing in the Juve vs Roma game.

Foul in the box, then Abraham puts the ball in the net. Ref failed to play advantage and then Roma miss the pen
Closed Thread