United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-10-2021, 04:52 PM
saffers

I think the CL games are the key to his future but he honestly could have no zero complaints if the club didn't let him take charge of that game on Wednesday.

The manner of this defeat today an absolute disgrace.

Unread 16-10-2021, 04:58 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I think the CL games are the key to his future but he honestly could have no zero complaints if the club didn't let him take charge of that game on Wednesday.

The manner of this defeat today an absolute disgrace.
I agree with saffers (oh dear God).
He needs to go.
The problem is not just midfield.
It IS coaching.

Unread 16-10-2021, 04:59 PM
red in cumbria

If we had won the Europa final it might just have been different. But we didn't, so it wasn't. Our plummet since the start of this season has been shocking.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Pull the trigger. TONIGHT.

A big club with these players doesn't play like this, have zero tactics like this, throws on Scott The Scottish Player like this, he's done....

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:02 PM
Zorg

It was a nice idea. It didn’t work. And now it’s just embarrassing.

I started to really wonder after Shaw suddenly looked fantastic for England before the hesitant, confused oaf reappeared this season. I love Ole but he isn’t a good coach. I really wish he was but we have to face facts. They are absolutely £#%&!ing all over the place.

None of the potential candidates fill me with joy tbh but things are only going one way at the moment.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:03 PM
AK14

Got to go

Pointless keeping him any longer because he’s taken us as far has he can and will be gone by the end of the season anyway.

It’s embarrassing how bad we are and how much here’s clearly no gameplan other than “hope someone does something special”

Without Bruno he’d have been sacked a long time ago imo.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:05 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

They won't get rid this week, zero possibility of that happening. Failure to get out of the cl group and no upturn in the league and he will be done before Xmas.

ZiggyStardust

It’s over

Let’s be honest he wouldn’t get a job at another PL club which tells you everything
I have a feeling this will be his last job in management as I’m not sure you can slink back to Norway to manage Molde again after managing Utd

Every game the opposition look better coached and play more as a team
Every game we play like a collection of strangers relying on moments of individual brilliance

The jig is up

Just get someone in to properly coached the team until the end of the season

Sparky***

He's not going anywhere.

The club have gone all-in on the whole "he gets us/man utd dna" stuff so they're going to carry on down this road until the whole things gone up in flames.

Late october and the season is already circling the £#%&!ing drain.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It was a nice idea. It didn’t work. And now it’s just embarrassing.

I started to really wonder after Shaw suddenly looked fantastic for England before the hesitant, confused oaf reappeared this season. I love Ole but he isn’t a good coach. I really wish he was but we have to face facts. They are absolutely £#%&!ing all over the place.

None of the potential candidates fill me with joy tbh but things are only going one way at the moment.
Tbh both Shaw and Maguire looked impressive last campaign.

Its not (just) a matter of "Ole never being good enough" despite the agenda of some on here. Something has gone wrong.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:07 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
They won't get rid this week, zero possibility of that happening. Failure to get out of the cl group and no upturn in the league and he will be done before Christmas.
Worst case I know but In about 3-4 weeks we could be 10-12 points off the top and in the Europa league.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's not going anywhere.

The club have gone all-in on the whole "he gets us/man utd dna" stuff so they're going to carry on down this road until the whole things gone up in flames.

They’ll pull the trigger if (when most probably) Liverpool and City batter us and we lose another game in the CL.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:08 PM
MUFC One Love

He has to go now.

That was bad. Save the season.

Quote:
He's not going anywhere.

What is the DNA though? They make me laugh.

We just look like square legs in round holes. Nothing to our play.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
They’ll pull the trigger if (when most probably) Liverpool and City batter us and we lose another game in the CL.
Nah we'll pull a surprise result out and everything will be all instagram/social media happy clappy posts for a bit.

This is going exactly to formula. Bomb out of any contention for anything by January then when there's nothing to lose, they'll win a few games in the spring.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Tbh both Shaw and Maguire looked impressive last campaign.

Its not (just) a matter of "Ole never being good enough" despite the agenda of some on here. Something has gone wrong.
Something has gone wrong, I agree. In fact no matter who the next manager is, I’m pretty much certain two years in we’ll be having the exact same conversation. The club is rotten.

But I do think Ole has done as much as he can.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
He has to go now.

That was bad. Save the season.

What is the DNA though? They make me laugh.

We just look like square legs in round holes. Nothing to our play.
They don't know mate, that's the hilarity of it.

It seems to be nostaglia at the moment. That's the club. Lots of soundbytes, lots of harking back to yesteryear.

It's all been one big nostalgia trip which has had some nice ups but most of the time it's been a mess.

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:11 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
They don't know mate, that's the hilarity of it.

It seems to be nostaglia at the moment. That's the club. Lots of soundbytes, lots of harking back to yesteryear.

It's all been one big nostalgia trip which has had some nice ups but most of the time it's been a mess.
Madness mate. Genuinely.

He can't even get good players playing well.

red in cumbria

Quote:
Nah we'll pull a surprise result out and everything will be all instagram/social media happy clappy posts for a bit.

This is going exactly to formula. Bomb out of any contention for anything by January then when there's nothing to lose, they'll win a few games in the spring.
Today was surely the time to "pull out a result" and before now we would probably have done it.

Can't really see city or Vermin being merciful towards us in our current state, can you?

Vedder

I’ll be amazed if he survives the next 5/6 fixtures

Unread 16-10-2021, 05:12 PM
AK14

Quote:

Can’t see it this time tbh.

Imo it looks like he’s lost the team.

So many mediocre performances and players walking with their heads down…. He’s lost them and he knows it. It’s going to get a hell of a lot worse over the next few weeks.
Closed Thread