United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2021, 07:05 AM
believe

Yep, top three here too the amount of shit he got on here though when he played for us

Unread 31-01-2021, 06:47 PM
AK14

First signing looks to be done

Unread 31-01-2021, 07:21 PM
Bunker Buster

Future United boss imo

Unread 21-04-2021, 06:20 AM
Bobda

Not looking good for Wazza. 4th straight defeat last night, only 3 more games left.

4 points off relegation, 2 teams below them both 4 points below them are Rotherham (3 games in hand) and Sheff Wednesday (who play Derby on the final day of the season).

Unread 21-04-2021, 07:08 PM
red in cumbria

Sheff Wed are almost relegated tho, IF Derby need a win to stay up in that one I expect they should manage it.

Unread 21-04-2021, 07:15 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Sheff Wed are almost relegated tho, IF Derby need a win to stay up in that one I expect they should manage it.

Unread 13-10-2021, 09:10 AM
Bunker Buster

Buzzing for this,

Utter beast of a player, once in a generation of talent......

Wazzoh.....

Manchester United's greatest ever goal scorer.

Unread 13-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Sapien

Amazing

Unread 13-10-2021, 09:50 AM
AK14

Looks a great documentary.

He was an absolute machine Nqat

Can’t ever remember being as excited by a United signing as I was the day we signed him. After all the rumours of him going to Newcastle and then we stroll in

That debut

Unread 13-10-2021, 09:51 AM
Sparky***

One of the most under rated footballers ever.

If a 16 year old Rooney came on the scene now the world would lose their shit.

Unread 13-10-2021, 10:13 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
One of the most under rated footballers ever.

If a 16 year old Rooney came on the scene now the world would lose their shit.
Criminally so.

Could play in any position and be the best player on the pitch.

I'm sure there was a game against Newcastle(?) where he had to play the last 10-15 minutes at centre back and he was on the end of everything that came into the box, clearing it away from danger.

Unread 13-10-2021, 10:27 AM
Hyman_Roth

What a £#%&!ing player. Easily one of my all time favourites. He was an absolute machine. Insane talent and has always come across as a decent bloke.

The fact that he came from a cess pit 100% made him what he is.

Unread 13-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Zorg

Him and Ronaldo up front ffs

Unread 13-10-2021, 07:26 PM
red in cumbria

Concur with all the above.

Just lets not talk about the time he almost went to city, eh

Unread 13-10-2021, 08:00 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:
Just lets not talk about the time he almost went to city, eh
You mean that time that never happened, never would have happened, and was never even close to happening?

He was exploring a move to Spain as part of standard contract negotiations with United; he liked the idea of Barcelona, and which top player wouldn't have had their head turned by that side in 2010?

Obviously things got sorted quickly, and he stayed with United and went on to become the greatest goalscorer in the club's history. Not a chance he 'almost went to City'. It's bad enough when you turbo-post your usual pointless crap, never mind posting inaccurate shite.

Unread 14-10-2021, 06:22 PM
Denis Irwell

Aside from his goals tally, the sacrifices he made to his own game and work he put in for the cause was immense. Without which, incredibly, he’d have scored a shitload more goals had he been merely focussed on doing so.

Top lad.

Unread 14-10-2021, 07:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You mean that time that never happened, never would have happened, and was never even close to happening?

He was exploring a move to Spain as part of standard contract negotiations with United; he liked the idea of Barcelona, and which top player wouldn't have had their head turned by that side in 2010?

Obviously things got sorted quickly, and he stayed with United and went on to become the greatest goalscorer in the club's history. Not a chance he 'almost went to City'. It's bad enough when you turbo-post your usual pointless crap, never mind posting inaccurate shite.
I mean.......did you actually miss SAF actually saying at the time that he wanted to leave, not to mention this forum's reaction to the news?

But whatever.

Unread 14-10-2021, 08:49 PM
Neo

Quote:
I mean.......did you actually miss SAF actually saying at the time that he wanted to leave, not to mention this forum's reaction to the news?

But whatever.
He was going to City in as much the same way that Ronaldo was; in other words, it was never going to happen.

There's microscopic amoeba on the underside of my toilet seat that have football opinions that I value more that yours, so I'm really not arsed about your "but whatever", pal.

Unread 14-10-2021, 09:09 PM
Zorg

Quote:
I mean
Please stop doing this.
Closed Thread