United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Pop

I see he's suddenly getting bucketloads of sympathy online the £#%&!ing chancer.

The mental health card never fails in the current 'be kind' environment.

£#%&! him.

Unread 19-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
1. I don't live with my mum. I have a wife and two kids.

2. I drink Coke Zero.

3. Someone has grown a voice after spending the past few years stealing a living and will continue to do so. I bet he is enjoying his life earning a couple of million a year doing £#%&! all.

4. I've rarely hammered Jones.

5. Super Noodles > Pot Noodles.

Other than that, spot on.

Bet it’s fizzy too. Take THAT, Phil!

Unread 19-09-2021, 10:04 PM
rogieop

Im not being smart, or taking the piss, but i dont trust anything online nowadays. Are those quotes genuinely his? If they are, he is more of a threat than the Taliban and needs taking out the £#%&!ing loonball.

Unread 19-09-2021, 10:16 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Im not being smart, or taking the piss, but i dont trust anything online nowadays. Are those quotes genuinely his? If they are, he is more of a threat than the Taliban and needs taking out the £#%&!ing loonball.
He was on the United podcast the other day so I think the quotes are from that. Not sure though.

Would save us a hundred million if he could just sit in midfield and play some simple passes/protect the back four.

#ibelieveinyouphil

Unread 19-09-2021, 10:21 PM
rogieop

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He was on the United podcast the other day so I think the quotes are from that. Not sure though.

Would save us a hundred million if he could just sit in midfield and play some simple passes/protect the back four.

#ibelieveinyouphil
He's had a rough time, no doubt, and far be it from me to criticise someone for either picking up a cheque or suffering from mental health issues but by £#%&! it comes across very bad.

Unread 19-09-2021, 10:25 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
He's had a rough time, no doubt, and far be it from me to criticise someone for either picking up a cheque or suffering from mental health issues but by £#%&! it comes across very bad.
Apparently, he had a knee injury JOINING United that he's only just bitten the bullet on getting an operation on. It's all very odd.

Unread 19-09-2021, 10:51 PM
The Stella Fella

Free link to the article?

Unread 19-09-2021, 10:53 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Free link to the article?
It's a podcast. Not sure it's released yet

https://www.manutd.com/en/official-podcasts

Unread 19-09-2021, 10:58 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
it's a podcast. Not sure it's released yet

https://www.manutd.com/en/official-podcasts
👍

Unread 22-09-2021, 05:06 PM
AK14

In the squad tonight.

Unread 22-09-2021, 05:13 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
In the squad tonight.
Could be worse, could be Lin...
Oh...

Unread 22-09-2021, 05:30 PM
Sapien

Will turn out to be our Kante nqat

Unread 11-10-2021, 05:45 PM
Pop

Looking for sympathy again, the useless awful bastard. Why not piss off to a club where you have a chance of playing and you won't get abuse unless of course you are happy sitting on your fat arse at Utd collecting a hundred grand a week.

https://mol.im/a/10080605

Unread 11-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Patty_b

I'd feel bad for him, but he must know that if he moved away from the club it'd be treated like a redemption story and he'd be getting nothing but positivity from media and most fans.

Instead he's happy to sit it out and paid his huge wedge every week. Getting shit off strangers for about 100k a week. I'd swap.

Unread 11-10-2021, 07:26 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Looking for sympathy again, the useless awful bastard. Why not piss off to a club where you have a chance of playing and you won't get abuse unless of course you are happy sitting on your fat arse at Utd collecting a hundred grand a week.

https://mol.im/a/10080605
Barely heard a word from him over the past five years and now the #@&%! can't stop mouthing off.

£#%&! off.

Unread 11-10-2021, 07:44 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
I'd feel bad for him, but he must know that if he moved away from the club it'd be treated like a redemption story and he'd be getting nothing but positivity from media and most fans.

Instead he's happy to sit it out and paid his huge wedge every week. Getting shit off strangers for about 100k a week. I'd swap.
You do it for free on here

Unread 11-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing modern day footballers really are soft as £#%&!ing shite aren't they.

Unread 11-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Hyman_Roth

Are people seriously suggesting we now have to feel sorry for a shite footballer employed by one of the greatest clubs in the world picking up £100k + each week and literally having to do £#%&! all. The most taxing thing he does it go jean shopping ffs.

Any issues at united and he surely could have left. He signed a new contract a couple of years ago knowing that he’d never be anywhere near the 1st team - the lazy overpaid #@&%!.

Unread 11-10-2021, 07:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Are people seriously suggesting we now have to feel sorry for a shite footballer employed by one of the greatest clubs in the world picking up £100k + each week and literally having to do £#%&! all. The most taxing thing he does it go jean shopping ffs.

Any issues at united and he surely could have left. He signed a new contract a couple of years ago knowing that he’d never be anywhere near the 1st team - the lazy overpaid #@&%!.
I don't think anyone is suggesting that except Phil himself.

Unread 11-10-2021, 07:58 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

I'd put my sympathy for the bloke in the single digit percentage points above Wayne Couzens but the blame for this galoot and his ten year reign of terror lies squarely at the club. From Duncan Edwards comparisons to giving him wages and contracts that no other club in the world would consider giving him, it all comes back to us. The fact that Varane said he didn't sign for us ten years ago in part because we signed Jones feels like someone is playing a cruel trick on us.
Closed Thread