United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:25 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Looking forward to a really positive two week break
Not watching this shit for two weeks is a positive tbf.

Garbage football yet again.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Funny is it ole, £#%&!ing dogshit, as per first half, the selection v poor ...

Fred needs never to play again.

jem

"you don't know what you're doing!"

AK14

Ronaldo is done with the clown imo.

Pull the trigger and get him gone ffs.

20LEgend1999

Dumb as £#%&! from top to bottom.

ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Why is Ole gurning and giggling away like a £#%&!ing gimp there?
Because he can't believe his luck. Its like me winning the lottery but breaking my leg getting out of a lambo. Not gunna be arsed.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:27 PM
Chris Quayd

Scandalous performance. How was that Davies in acres of space when we were defending a corner? Fred was £50m

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:27 PM
n48

Goodbye sweet Norwegian prince

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:28 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Why is Ole gurning and giggling away like a £#%&!ing gimp there?
He doesnt have the hunger to win. He has done £#%&! all as a manager yet got rewarded with the biggest job in the game. No wonder hes always smiling.

As I said, he will sadly end up being despised and with a tarnished legacy if we don't end this experiment asap.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:28 PM
shenwen

Said it before, when you play like that and rely on some late magic, it isn't always going to come.

State of Fred though for that goal. McT not much better. I like the lad but he's never going to be a starting midfielder for a top team. Same with AWB at right back.

I could understand Ole playing McFred if we're getting results, but we're not. When's the penny going to drop?

Positive: Sancho looked good, scuffed shot apart. Should be starting games. No question.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:29 PM
NedKelly

Went into this season feeling the most positive I have about us in nearly a decade. Taken 6 weeks for that feel good factor to disappear completely. We look shit and it is now starting to look like he’s making it up as he goes along. There’s no plan whatsoever. We’ve been sussed and i don’t think Ole has what it takes to adapt.

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:29 PM
ZiggyStardust

Another mess of a performance

We don’t play as a team when we have the ball and we’re a complete shambles when we don’t have the ball

Do we do any work on the training ground on how to stop counter attacks
All Fred had to do was his job and we don’t concede that goal and probably win the game

The only plus was I thought Sancho was really good after coming on
Lindelof and Varane did quite well given how exposed they were

Absolute nothing else positive

Ole needs to sort out our performances because this just isn’t good enough

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:30 PM
puressence

Unforgivable that goal ffs identical to Newcastle one. Put a £#%&!ing challenge in ffs it’s not hard you soft @#%&! £#%&! off

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:31 PM
Lok

Very frustrating.

We have no answer at all to teams who sit deep and break at pace. It has been a problem for so long. The blueprint to beat us is so obvious that it's surprising we pick up any points.

Apparently chucking more superstars at the problem doesn't fix it. Who could have guessed?

Neo

Thumbs down

Couldn't have hand-picked a better set of fixtures to start the season in both the League and Champion's League, yet so many dropped points already. Out of the Carabao Cup at the first time of asking, too.

We're one of those teams that drops too many points against average sides, but may pull off a win against a big team. In other words, we're not good enough to be winning big trophies.

Can't complain about the early kick-off either, as we have a squad that should be easily capable of beating Everton at home, ffs. Not like we looked great on Wednesday anyway.

Dasilvatwins

About this set piece coach, shit in attack and open when defending corners

Vedder

We’re lucky they have Calvert Lewin and Richarlison out tbh

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Couldn't have hand-picked a better set of fixtures to start the season in both the League and Champion's League, yet so many dropped points already. Out of the Carabao Cup at the first time of asking, too.

We're one of those teams that drops too many points against average sides, but may pull off a win against a big team. In other words, we're not good enough to be winning big trophies.

Can't complain about the early kick-off either, as we have a squad that should be easily capable of beating Everton at home, ffs. Not like we looked great on Wednesday anyway.
An emotional night according to ole, needed to rest players

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:33 PM
red in cumbria

Its not going to get any better under the present set up, is it?

Unread 02-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Went into this season feeling the most positive I have about us in nearly a decade. Taken 6 weeks for that feel good factor to disappear completely. We look shit and it is now starting to look like he’s making it up as he goes along. There’s no plan whatsoever. We’ve been sussed and i don’t think Ole has what it takes to adapt.
Something very familiar about all this