United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-09-2021, 09:02 AM
Vedder

Nobody cares about the little @#%&! in his tin pot league playing for a tin pot club. Ronaldo on the other hand absolute megastar.

Unread 22-09-2021, 09:15 AM
windy waffles

0 goals and 0 assists in 3 games (2 starts).

Unread 22-09-2021, 09:27 AM
Pop

Ronaldo would probably be closing in on ten goals there in the same period.

£#%&! Messi, the magnificent bastard and Utd have completely overshadowed him.

Unread 22-09-2021, 09:43 AM
Sapien

It is possible to be appreciative that Ronaldo is back without being weirdly hateful about Messi. Odd.

Unread 22-09-2021, 09:47 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
It is possible to be appreciative that Ronaldo is back without being weirdly hateful about Messi. Odd.
The Messi hate is what Ronnie would want, so I'm all in favour of it.

Also, the little rat deserves it for going to PSG, ffs.

Unread 22-09-2021, 09:47 AM
believe

Quote:
Tbf it’s both of them that have created the topic and until the day comes when they’re not playing that will always be the case.

Also, why would we not be using his demise to celebrate what we’ve got at the minute? I doubt we’d be doing the same if he’d gone to City

Unread 22-09-2021, 09:59 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
I would dislike that little dwarf with or without Ronaldo on the scene.

Jumped his lifelong club like a rat from a sinking ship.

Unread 22-09-2021, 10:11 AM
dunk

Messi will sort his shit out and do enough, he is more reliant on those around him being on his wavelength and has no experience of starting somewhere anew, so he’ll need a bit of time to adjust and for those around him to adjust.

Ronaldo is an animal. As SAF said, doesn’t matter where you put him or who he’s playing with, he’ll perform accordingly. I think he said something along the lines of ‘drop him at a shit club in the Championship and he’ll still score hat-tricks, I don’t think Messi would’… probably explains his start at OT tbf.

Unread 22-09-2021, 11:11 AM
Pop

Quote:
Nope. £#%&!ing little bastard.

Unread 22-09-2021, 11:23 AM
Ethers

Quote:
I’d say the odd thing is getting upset that people are weirdly hateful about someone who plays for another club. New to football pal?

Unread 22-09-2021, 11:54 AM
silv

Quote:
£#%&! off

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:24 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
£#%&! off

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I’d say the odd thing is getting upset that people are weirdly hateful about someone who plays for another club. New to football pal?
I’d say the odd thing is getting upset that people are upset that people are weirdly hateful about someone who plays for another club.

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:38 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I’d say the odd thing is getting upset that people are upset that people are weirdly hateful about someone who plays for another club.
Hope he recovers from his injury soon and starts banging in the goals to cheer you up pal.

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:51 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Hope he recovers from his injury soon and starts banging in the goals to cheer you up pal.
Hope you enjoy your Ronaldo duvet cover pal

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:54 PM
silv

Quote:
Hope you enjoy your Ronaldo duvet cover pal
You're cruising for a bruising pal

Unread 22-09-2021, 12:56 PM
NedKelly

How’s pochettino got PSG playing? I never watch them unless we play them in the CL generally speaking, but I don’t think Tottenham ever played the kind of football Messi thrives on. I’ve got a sneaky feeling it’s not gonna work out for the midge over there.

Unread 22-09-2021, 01:40 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
How’s pochettino got PSG playing? I never watch them unless we play them in the CL generally speaking, but I don’t think Tottenham ever played the kind of football Messi thrives on. I’ve got a sneaky feeling it’s not gonna work out for the midge over there.

He'll ruin his 'goat' ( ) legacy if they end up flunking out of the CL this season and next. It will be hilarious.

It will also leave Ronaldo as the No.1 of all time alongside Maradona and Best.

Unread 22-09-2021, 04:33 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
That's not nice saying them things about Sapien.

Unread 22-09-2021, 06:44 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
They've got a front three that don't track back, they keep getting into difficult positions because they are consistently short staffed when defending. Poch doesn't seem too enthusiastic about it.
Closed Thread