United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2023, 08:29 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yeah, I've done the same with mine to my brother. In your wallet on your phone, click the 3 little dots top right when your season ticket is showing, then the square symbol with the arrow on the next page which replaces the dots, and can then forward on via a message to somebody....
Draggers knows

Unread 03-08-2023, 08:29 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
So you can’t print it off and laminate it?

That’s me £#%&!ed
yeah you will be able to print it off and laminate it

Unread 03-08-2023, 08:43 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
yeah you will be able to print it off and laminate it
Marvellous

Please give my thanks to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ

Unread 03-08-2023, 08:55 AM
redhegemony

So it’s a bloody Android issue …

Unread 03-08-2023, 10:03 AM
MUFC One Love

Can't be arsed downloading it yet until they sort it, issues by the sound of it.

I usually go in TRA so will get separate tickets anyway.

Unread 03-08-2023, 10:10 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Can't be arsed downloading it yet until they sort it, issues by the sound of it.

I usually go in TRA so will get separate tickets anyway.
Yeah, not been in my actual ST seat in J stand for 3 years now Although TRA has been reduced a bit this year so looking like only 2 out of 3 games in there based on the first lot of games. Back in my seat for the Luton game.

Unread 03-08-2023, 11:01 AM
sweetleftfoot

Had to go round to my old mans last night and show him how to get his on the phone he never uses. I £#%&!ing hate technology, give the old £#%&!er a card or something. Mind you they'd only then make an excuse to take it off him and sell his seat for £400 a game.

Unread 03-08-2023, 11:42 AM
wiganste

Got mine downloaded yesterday, no mither.

Unread 03-08-2023, 12:13 PM
Hyman_Roth

Can anyone let me know how you get tickets in the TRA bit. I wouldn’t mind getting my lads in there for a couple of matches if possible rather than our north stand weird shit. I’ve looked online but can’t work it out I’m afraid.

Any links to an explanation of how you do it would be appreciated.

Unread 03-08-2023, 12:34 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Can anyone let me know how you get tickets in the TRA bit. I wouldn’t mind getting my lads in there for a couple of matches if possible rather than our north stand weird shit. I’ve looked online but can’t work it out I’m afraid.

Any links to an explanation of how you do it would be appreciated.
Think you have to download the app now and join up that way, it's a fiver for the year. However- applications/ballots for the first half of the season have been done already up until Villa on Boxing Day, so will have to wait for the next batch of games to come on the app to apply for... if that makes sense...

Unread 03-08-2023, 12:43 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Think you have to download the app now and join up that way, it's a fiver for the year. However- applications/ballots for the first half of the season have been done already up until Villa on Boxing Day, so will have to wait for the next batch of games to come on the app to apply for... if that makes sense...
Thanks a lot pal - what happens to your own ST’s for the matches you’re in there?

Final question btw

Unread 03-08-2023, 01:04 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Thanks a lot pal - what happens to your own ST’s for the matches you’re in there?

Final question btw
Ha. Club just re-sells them to whoever. They then send you a separate ticket email for the TRA matches to download.

Unread 03-08-2023, 01:09 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Ha. Club just re-sells them to whoever. They then send you a separate ticket email for the TRA matches to download.
Cheers pal, much appreciated.

Unread 03-08-2023, 01:26 PM
beersexchipsgravy

Got an email for Saturday. My son’s first match

The email says click to add to smartphone then brings up a QR code I assume you just show that when you get there? Not sure how to add it to iphone wallet

Just don’t want my lad giving me the Keane face thinking I’m an absolute NoFun

Unread 03-08-2023, 01:53 PM
wiganste

you scan it at the turnstile

Unread 03-08-2023, 02:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beersexchipsgravy
Got an email for Saturday. My son’s first match

The email says click to add to smartphone then brings up a QR code I assume you just show that when you get there? Not sure how to add it to iphone wallet

Just don’t want my lad giving me the Keane face thinking I’m an absolute NoFun
QR readers at the turnstiles my guy (KING JCL)

Unread 14-08-2023, 09:03 PM
avocado

Pleased to report the laminated version still works

Unread 14-08-2023, 09:06 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado
Pleased to report the laminated version still works
As does a screenshot.
Closed Thread