United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Pete's Shoes

Maicon is decent but I can't see Evra having too much trouble. I honestly don't think they have anyone who would improve our team.

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Nobody is forcing you to be here you little gay man.
That is inadvertently hilarious.

ffs though, cant you just go and watch them for yourself and make up your own mind? Do you get paid for every inane thread that you start?

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:39 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he rampages down that side of the pitch and would knock Evra out with one arm tied behind is back

Vidic usually sweeps up if United lose the ball with Evra committed forward so it's a key battle between the coaches to see who can control that side
I see, never heard of him. Good then.

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Coracao

Will be interesting to see if Jose plays that 18 year old at left back...

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:42 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
That is inadvertently hilarious.

ffs though, cant you just go and watch them for yourself and make up your own mind? Do you get paid for every inane thread that you start?
What is your problem with a discussion of Uniteds opponents in next weeks CL match. This is a United anfd nominally football related site after all. Others seem to be happy with such a discussion, you could always toddle off to the gay behaviour thread where you may feel more comfortable.

Criticism for wanting to talk United and football.

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
What is your problem with a discussion of Uniteds opponents in next weeks CL match. This is a United anfd nominally football related site after all. Others seem to be happy with such a discussion, you could always toddle off to the gay behaviour thread where you may feel more comfortable.

Criticism for wanting to talk United and football.
How old are you, 40?

I just dont get why you feel the need to start 100 threads a day about anything and everything. Have you considered a thread regarding the differences between the turf at OT and the San Siro? Were you Lazarus on RI? He had a similar tendency to post every single thing on his mind.

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:49 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
How old are you 40?

I just dont get why you feel the need to start 100 threads a day about anything and everything. Have you considered a thread regarding the differences between the turf at OT and the San Siro? Were you Lazarus on RI? He had a similar tendency to post every single thing on his mind.
I've started 2 threads today. One about our opponents next week and one about one of our players playing well last night. What's your issue?

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Can see this being 1-0 away to Inter and 0-0 at home.

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
How old are you, 40?

I'm not far off 40 and believe it or not come on here to talk about United mainly, it is a United forum hence it's name. I'm not sure why you have such an issue about a thread on the team we're about to play in the Champions League.

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Can see this being 1-0 away to Inter and 0-0 at home.
Not wanting to continue a football discussion for fear of upsetting Spaniard but I think we'll score against 'em. Berbie is on form, Rooney is back and ronnie's showing a sign or two of being up for it.

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I see, never heard of him. Good then.
he's a threat

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:57 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he's a threat
Is he an international?

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Mr_Ed

Watched the Milan Derby on Sun night... I wasn't overly impressed defensively and AC created loads of good chances late on (surprisingly after Beckham went off injured)

I think Zlatan and Adriano will give our back four some problems but mid/attack I expect us to create chances... Should be a good game.

Unread 19-02-2009, 03:59 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Good thread this

Quote:
I think we'll score against 'em. Berbie is on form, Rooney is back and ronnie's showing a sign or two of being up for it.
I must admit, I fear we'll struggle to score over there. We just don't seem to create enough chances away from home. Hopefully I'll be wrong.

I'd be happy with a score draw tbh. If we fail to get an away goal, I really fear for our chances at OT.

Unread 19-02-2009, 04:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I must admit, I fear we'll struggle to score over there. We just don't seem to create enough chances away from home. Hopefully I'll be wrong.

I'd be happy with a score draw tbh. If we fail to get an away goal, I really fear for our chances at OT.
I'm hoping that we are coming into form and are creating more recently, evidence for this is a bit sketchy. Still I think with Rooney, Berbie, Scholes, Ronnie, Giggs, Carrick etc we SHOULD create chances.

Unread 19-02-2009, 04:01 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
I've started 2 threads today. One about our opponents next week and one about one of our players playing well last night. What's your issue?
Good lad.

How many will you be starting after you've watched tonights episode of ER?

Unread 19-02-2009, 04:02 PM
wiganste

I fancy us to score over there. It won't be an easy game but from what I have seen of Italian football in general this season, I'm not too worried.

AC could have scored 4 in the derby on Sunday. The amount of times they got in behind Inters defence was staggering.

Unread 19-02-2009, 04:03 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Good lad.

How many will you be starting after you've watched tonights episode of ER?
None. Now it seems nobody except you is having an issue with this thread so why don't you quietly £#%&! off somewhere else, there's a good lad.

Unread 19-02-2009, 04:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I fancy us to score over there. It won't be an easy game but from what I have seen of Italian football in general this season, I'm not too worried.

AC could have scored 4 in the derby on Sunday. The amount of times they got in behind Inters defence was staggering.
To be honest if Italian football is a bit slow and ponderous as has been suggested and they rely on banging it up to a big lad and playing off flick ons, it should be well within our capability to contain them.

Unread 19-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Shoes
I'm not far off 40 and believe it or not come on here to talk about United mainly, it is a United forum hence it's name. I'm not sure why you have such an issue about a thread on the team we're about to play in the Champions League.
I guess thread this isnt the worst transgression, but sometimes yesterdays news reguritated into new info get tiresome.
Closed Thread