United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2008, 03:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Unread 25-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Tiberian

Have to show courage and balls. Too often in these CL knock out ties we have lost to inferior teams because the players and management have suffered from a collective loss of nerve.

The Barca game can be controlled by the team who feel the pressure the least. The players have to trust themselves and each other. Too often at the Nou Camp, players were looking to dribble their way out of trouble, too scared to risk a pass under pressure, either delivering or calling for it.

Unread 25-04-2008, 04:37 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We will get a point at Chelsea at least, we will also get to Moscow.

I wasn't confident this morning but I am now. Keep the faith.

There, I said it.
I felt like that before Wednesday evening. Now I've reverted back to my Doomlord self. It's reshoringly depressing

Unread 28-04-2008, 07:01 AM
keano's love

match will go some thing like this.

we are all over barcelona, score a goal and are denied a penatly in the first half.

second half we create some more chances, miss all of them. 10 mins to go, the old rambling fool will put on O shea thinking we will defend the lead and they will score via a deflection/individual brilliance and we go out on away goals rule.

Then we will hear about the "injustice" in the post match from ferguson.

Unread 28-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love

we are all over barcelona, score a goal and are denied a penatly in the first half.

second half we create some more chances, miss all of them. 10 mins to go, the old rambling fool will put on O shea thinking we will defend the lead and they will score via a deflection/individual brilliance and we go out on away goals rule.

#@&%!. You don't even want United to win so you can bitch and moan about Fergie, and ramble on about how he should be building something like the Great Arsene Wenger.

You're not even a real supporter. You hate English people, so I'm guessing that conflicts with your feeling toward Carrick, Rio, Hargreaves et al.

Have you ever even been to Old Trafford?

Unread 28-04-2008, 05:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

You really are £#%&!ing tiresome.

Unread 28-04-2008, 05:27 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Mackey
#@&%!. You don't even want United to win so you can bitch and moan about Fergie, and ramble on about how he should be building something like the Great Arsene Wenger.

You're not even a real supporter. You hate English people, so I'm guessing that conflicts with your feeling toward Carrick, Rio, Hargreaves et al.

Have you ever even been to Old Trafford?
he lives in india.

the only old trafford he has been to is his washing room. a name on the door saying "old trafford", a 14inch colour tv with a generator and a satelitte dish and two seats and ONE UNITED mouse mat being used as a coaster.

Unread 28-04-2008, 05:36 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
he lives in india.

the only old trafford he has been to is his washing room. a name on the door saying "old trafford", a 14inch colour tv with a generator and a satelitte dish and two seats and ONE UNITED mouse mat being used as a coaster.
Racist.

Unread 28-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
he lives in india.

Is there an IPL game on tommorow night? If there is, that surely means the 14-inch will switched on to the cricket.

Unread 29-04-2008, 12:03 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Mackey

Is there an IPL game on tommorow night? If there is, that surely means the 14-inch will switched on to the cricket.
Hectic day today.

First IPL. As soon as that finishes, football!! and very soon after football finishes NBA playoffs!!

No proper sleep.

Unread 29-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Hectic day today.

First IPL. As soon as that finishes, football!! and very soon after football finishes NBA playoffs!!

No proper sleep.
The IPL has been excellent, watched the Chennai game yesterday, very entertaining.

Serious question though, do you actually want us to win, or would you prefer to be 'proven right'?

I see Barcelona scoring tonight, but I can also see us blowing them away if we play at a high tempo. Our home record is brilliant, and Barca are not the same team away from home.

Messi's trickery and Eto'o's pace are the dangers. But Messi wont last 90 minutes, and Eto'o has been a little erratic of late.

2-1 United.

Unread 29-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Vic Mackey

12 wins in a row ...thank you.
Closed Thread