United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
You're a £#%&!ing joke.
As for your homeboy Anderson we had more control of the midfield when O'Shea replaced him, O'Shea actually had a shot on goal too.
Sorry, is this a thread about Anderson or Rooney? I love how the fanboys start acting like they're back on the playground...its laughable.

And 'homeboy', is that some kind of racial diss? That is really low, and shows you up as a pretty shitty person IMO.

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Mackey
Sorry, is this a thread about Anderson or Rooney? I love how the fanboys start acting like they're back on the playground...its laughable.

And 'homeboy', is that some kind of racial diss? That is really low, and shows you up as a pretty shitty person IMO.
No it relates to an Anderson shirt.
To say Rooney shouldn't be near the first team is completely %@#$&!s, by saying this you admitting you know £#%&! all about football, well done.
It's amazing how much much better Tevez has been this season, hasn't he scored more than Rooney?

Unread 29-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
No it relates to an Anderson shirt.
To say Rooney shouldn't be near the first team is completely %@#$&!s, by saying this you admitting you know £#%&! all about football, well done.
It's amazing how much much better Tevez has been this season, hasn't he scored more than Rooney?
NO.

I'm saying that with Berbatov on his way, and Ronaldo ahead of schedule with his rehibilitation, Rooney should spend some time on the bench given his current form.

This does not mean I 'know £#%&! all about football'.

Seriously, how arrogant are you to dismiss someone else's opinion like that?

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Stickman

Thumbs down

Why do people still argue with vio?

Persistant £#%&!er, its not worth it. Each thread just turns into pages of £#%&!ing monotomy.

I've lost count of how many times a half decent thread has turned into vio v 2/3/4 posters and the same tedious squabbles.

He's the best wum I've ever seen on the internet though. Purely because you all know he's wumming but STILL rise to £#%&! every time. That takes some doing.

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Vic Mackey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Why do people still argue with vio?

Persistant £#%&!er, its not worth it. Each thread just turns into pages of £#%&!ing monotomy.

I've lost count of how many times a half decent thread has turned into vio v 2/3/4 posters and the same tedious squabbles.

He's the best wum I've ever seen on the internet though. Purely because you all know he's wumming but STILL rise to £#%&! every time. That takes some doing.
Vio? Err... its Vic mate. Not sure why everyone gets us confused

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Stubbsy

Roll on Monday, 2 forwards signing

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:30 AM
rebelcountyred

feeling a bit sorry for our wayne, being told one thing by fergie, another by the press, certainly seemed out of sorts tonite, the lad is class, he'll come good again.

Unread 30-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Vic Mackey

I dont feel sorry for him.

Its up to him to get fit.

Unread 30-08-2008, 01:06 AM
Camel

Unread 30-08-2008, 01:31 AM
jem

Default rooney

scored a cracking goal against portsmouth.

the way our midfielders are dropping like flies, tevez - rooney - ronaldo playing behind berbatov will be the only option. until manucho is fit anyway.
Closed Thread